Empire 8 lvl

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
Mistle
Lieutenant

Empire 8 lvl

Post#1 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:14 am

Hi
Please advice what I should change to improve layout of my base.
Thanks in advance for any tips.

1.jpg

3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sigma582
Admiral

Re: Empire 8 lvl

Post#2 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:52 am

look fine to me.
with these new Guard Reserve buffs you may want to reposition your factories and barracks for better coverage of the base and also to allow for more waves of spawning troops (refer to this post for spawn intervals and other details)
New home of former Windows IMPERIALS® squad. PM me to join us on Android server.
-
Layout Manager
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19986
-
Defense Tracker
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20403

Luthael
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:36 pm

I tried using this set-up and lost a majority of the time, would say on average 8-9 out of 10 defenses I lost. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to "flame" you, I liked the look of it, theory on the defense was sound. At this point in the game from what I'm seeing while attacking and being attacked the spread out bases seem to do better. As in using each of the 4 corners for part of a base, putting enough turrets with each corner that the attacker has to devote a sizable portion of their attack force if not all to clear it. When they do, either there isn't enough of the attack force left to be much of a threat, or the games stupid AI splits the force up into weaker smaller groups and the other corners turrets annihilate them with ease.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#4 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:41 pm

I just recently changed my lvl8 account layout and it has been working good on both PVP and Heroic Defense. Problem with lvl8 however is that you can get attacked by level 10 players and they usually wipe out your base even if you have the best defense.
For armory on defense i use Walls, Rocket Heat Sink, Burst Heat Sink, Sniper GR, Rodian skin. In my squad centre I always ask for Snipers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 9)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:01 pm

I've run almost that same design (^). My current layout is below (the two layouts perform about the same). I run both turret buffs, sniper/rodian gr, and wall mounting; all buffs are level 8. I have ~880 D wins. I usually have two snipers and 3 AvA's in the SC, but sometimes I throw an MHC or a transport in there in place of two bikes. I have 92K medals (I'm medal-capped), so I pretty much just get attacked by level 10's. I think I've been hit by 2 level 8's this year, lol (both easy wins). HD's are easy with this layout, although sometimes I drop a hero to protect the deka.

Edit: And I've still got a shit-load of xtals from my Windows buyout. Lol.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”