Early lvl10 base layout.

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: How is my base layout?

Awesome Layout!
No votes
Might just get by.
75%
You are doomed.
25%
Total votes: 12

Dee
Storm Trooper

Early lvl10 base layout.

Post#1 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:29 pm

Hi guys,
I just got to lvl 10 /only my HQ is a lvl10/.
So what do you think about my base. I'm open to any suggestion on how to make my base better.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dee on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KrakenKodes
Commodore

Re: How is my lvl10 Empire base?

Post#2 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:35 pm

Not bad. But your credits and alloy are open in the corners. I would attack it right behind the transports and in front of the factories. Try to bomb the oppressor out and trip the sonics then dump lots of troops to ripe the credit and alloy before they reset. If your SC is loaded it will also trip on the victim troop on the sonics and I might be able to get them down to the bottom for heavies and more bombing. Lots to pull off for a successful attack on the resources tho. So that's a plus. A hi level Kessen shot could take out oppressor and SC but that's a tough shot even for the better reb squads. Just some thoughts.

One suggestion might be to add traps near the creds and alloy. I have a L10 imp base too. I've gone to a hi corner base lay out with double wall in the back for the HDs. Makes it very easy to 3 star every HD and grab the frags.

Boog
Major General

Post#3 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:11 pm

You're begging to have you SC sniped with your dekas all lined up with the SC. If the attacker has enough luggs, you could lose both dekas and the oppressor on the first shot.

Dee
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:31 pm

So far 2 defense wins and a loss. I really will have to change something. The loss was just by 51% - 1 star, but still.

KrakenKodes
Commodore

Post#5 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:02 pm

At least you still have the L10 base.....!

What level frags do you have for the wall and turrets? I found that frags make a huge difference on winning defenses and obviously troops in the SC.

Dee
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:54 am

In SC I have bikes and snipers mix. All turrets are lvl9, all traps lvl6. I got tired of my SC troops getting bombed every attack, so I'm thinking to try some jumpers for defense.

Defenders
Commodore

Post#7 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:36 am

Dee wrote:In SC I have bikes and snipers mix. All turrets are lvl9, all traps lvl6. I got tired of my SC troops getting bombed every attack, so I'm thinking to try some jumpers for defense.

If you use jumpers, us rebs will 36 no scope em. What i am saying is use something slow like a Mhc and Snipers mix.
ActiveDonatorYMW PERK:35
HQ9 x2 Faction:Rebel
Windows Survivor

Dee
Storm Trooper

Post#8 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:25 am

Hi'
A little change to my base. What do you all think? Have not been attacked yet.
Last edited by Dee on Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dee
Storm Trooper

Re: Just changed my lvl10 base layout. What do you think?

Post#9 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:38 am

This is my last layout. So far works pretty good. I loose only when my SC is empty. I have it for two days and for this time 3 wins and 2 loses. What do you think? Any suggestions?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”