LAYOUT EMPIRE BASE LV 9 GOING ON 10

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: RATE MY BASE LAYOUT. LV 9 - 10 EMPIRE

TURRET PLACMENT
19%
TRAP PLACEMENT
25%
OVERALL CONSTRUCTION LAYOUT
25%
OVERALL DEFENSE LAYOUT
31%
Total votes: 16

TheStormWalkers
Storm Trooper

LAYOUT EMPIRE BASE LV 9 GOING ON 10

Post#1 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:50 am

BASE LAYOUT, LV 9 UPGRADING TO LV 10 1WEEK LEFT. been playing for 4 years still an every day player need comments on my layout been re arranging my base for years now I am finally seeing a fit now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RyIke
Commander

Re: LAYOUT EMPIRE BASE LV 9 GOING ON 10

Post#2 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:13 pm

TheStormWalkers wrote:BASE LAYOUT, LV 9 UPGRADING TO LV 10 1WEEK LEFT. been playing for 4 years still an every day player need comments on my layout been re arranging my base for years now I am finally seeing a fit now.

As a somewhat new lvl 8 player, I thought that you should always put your droids under your shields to prevent sniping?
"I was Sith, I am Jedi, I will show you the Power of the force in Balance" - Revan

"Misdirected Passion... Reckless pride... Limited by self-righteousness... You are master of Nothing" - Vitiate

Leader of DarkRyders
129W-5D-49L

Lampie
Commodore

Post#3 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:42 pm

Very interesting
EvilEwoks - Windows :D Empire's finest, Squad Wars 71W - 7L

Lampie
Commodore

Post#4 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:08 pm

though with such high resources, you lose quite a bit??? especially contraband? few troops plonked in that bottom corner?
EvilEwoks - Windows :D Empire's finest, Squad Wars 71W - 7L

Luthael
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:21 pm

If an attack done right could clear this base, double shields you have going on makes it tougher to get through but you seem to have not enough sonic cannons. Just speaking from my own experience attacking rebs. I use jetpacks mostly (mainly cause I don't have the armory upgrades for a better offense) and double shields is tougher since the turrets are shooting while the jetpacks are chewing through the shields. mortars are practically useless in my experience, low rate of fire, low damage, and don't fire at all vs jetpack troopers. At this point you would very rarely see anyone infantry swarm you, with exception of a loot run (drop in a ton of pathfinders to loot everything they can before dying). The contraband port is in the open, also at this point in the game credits and alloy are not so much an issue as getting contraband to upgrade ones dekas, you are practically handing yours over free of charge. Overall its a fairly nice base IMO, change some turrets choices and move the contraband port inside the shields and I would find it much more agreeable to use.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”