Rate my Level 10 Empire Base

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: Rate my Level 10 Base

Very Good
72%
Something I Need to Change?
12%
You Are Dead
16%
Total votes: 25

mkenobi
Admiral

Rate my Level 10 Empire Base

Post#1 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:55 pm

First thing: I really love cornered bases and symmetrical bases. I don't like bases spreading walls and buildings across the map.
Second thing: For 2 years and 6 months I only had 388 defenses won, when I created this layout 4 months ago where symmetry and a cornered lay out are perfectly together. Now, I have 817 defenses won, or 429 defenses won in 4 months.
Details: Every side has the same number of items to protect, doesn't exist a weak side, Squad Center is right in the middle of the base (there's no way to baiting my troops if you don't pass through my level 9 walls). IDT traps give extra protection to HQ, and double walls protect turrets that aren't protect by storage buildings. I only ask for Speederbikes and MHC to fill my SC, and they are upgraded for my level 10. What I'm trying to do now is upgrade all my turrets to level 9, all shields to level 10, and all traps to level 9 too. And nothing more. I'm very happy with this layout, but I'm open to advices.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Hamxakron
Commander

Re: Rate my Level 10 Empire Base

Post#2 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:40 am

It would be better if you fixed the traps so they dont look like junk and collectyour resourcesso they dont float in the air

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#3 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:04 pm

This lay out doesn't work anymore, since the windows arctic ops event, so I changed it to make things even more easy for all Rebels who come visit my base. Doesn't matter anymore, i had 897 defenses won before the arctic ops event, and after this event I only had 8 victories (905 so far), all against level 6 and 7, or players don't have elite troops buffed, because win defenses on Windows now is an almost impossible thing.

EDIT:Here are my Empire Level 10 base now:

All Rebel players on Windows are welcome to keep gang my base as you already are doing since the damn Arctic Ops event. As defenses on Windows are impossible now, feel free to come and take all loot you want anytime. My SC is empty (except if I have to do the Receive troops objective), my Droidekas will be out of order because i will not waste 1h30min of my time and 2 droids only to repair them to be killed in less than 1min30s, and my traps will stay disarmed because costs me more than 50k alloy to keep repairing all traps defeat after defeat... Now stop crying and enjoy your moment of glory, all Rebels on Windows! You guys rule SWC on WIndows now thanks all Disney Devs.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#4 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:29 pm

For all those who don't believe: here is my battle log just right before the advent of the Windows Arctic Ops. The only two defeats at the top of the log were the first attacks after the 4x buffed elite troops update:

And now my battle log today (29/04/2017). The only 2 victories were against a poor level 5, and a level 10 player it seems don't have those buffed troops yet:

Beautiful, don't? 3 years of playing gone to the hell from night to day because some stupids Devs think they can keep changing the rules all the time in the middle of the game. Disney ruined the game. I'm out.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#5 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:42 pm

You're complaining about something that already has a fix in the pipeline. If you're lobbying for a fix, it's already on the way. If you're going to quit (as you've mentioned in multiple posts), then quit.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#6 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:32 pm

It's done. I quit. My best regards for all Windows users, Rebels or Imperials. you guys don't deserve lose your time with a so mediocre and stupid game when there are thousands of game much better available to play for free.

TYD1RIUM
Storm Trooper

Post#7 » Sun May 07, 2017 8:50 am

You should have joined our squad, we could teach you a thing or 2. Anyways, shame you left, perhaps we meet again in the near future. Rushing HQ doesnt help either .. HQ lvl 10 and still some lvl8 turrets.

420Donovan

Post#8 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:49 pm

You're a level X but all of your turret's were lvl 8. Your walls are low. So I can only imagine how low your defensive buff's are you were activating. Most of your buildings are low level. Youre basically a glorified 8. No offense. I bet your base lay out was weak before you threw your temper tantrum and changed it too. Lol

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”