Rebel HQ9 Base

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
dagabba
Storm Trooper

Rebel HQ9 Base

Post#1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:07 pm

Here is my Russian Winter type base, two more turrets are going in pretty soon. Let me know what you think!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title - Capitalized

geoman48
Commodore

Re: Rebel HQ9 Base

Post#2 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:29 am

good base design. Sonics prevent easy top corner infiltration. Buried SC and droidekas make attacking from the weak sides problematic. I'd skip for sure... too many other bases out there easy to defeat.
:mrgreen: do you have the droids I'm looking for? :mrgreen:

Uzzie94
Cadet Trooper

Post#3 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:08 am

Can you please provide full scans of your entire base. I want to try this one out, thanks

Rojeck
Captain

Post#4 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:07 am

Uzzie94 wrote:Can you please provide full scans of your entire base. I want to try this one out, thanks

I would avoid putting sonics so close to dropzones on the edge. With the jet equipment, having sonics in those places makes it easy to drop Vader to trigger the sonics and dump jets for easy destruction. The top corner is an easy infiltration area because a spinning Vader will take the hit and leave it open for several seconds with no resistance.
X Rebel 45k - Officer in DonateTroops2Win -rank 340
X Empire 2k - no squad

Boog
Major General

Post#5 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:35 am

Rojeck wrote:
Uzzie94 wrote:Can you please provide full scans of your entire base. I want to try this one out, thanks

I would avoid putting sonics so close to dropzones on the edge. With the jet equipment, having sonics in those places makes it easy to drop Vader to trigger the sonics and dump jets for easy destruction. The top corner is an easy infiltration area because a spinning Vader will take the hit and leave it open for several seconds with no resistance.

If someone shows up with kubaz, that design is really weak. 2-3 kubaz take all four shields and trip the sonics. 1-2 strikers on the SC wipe out all SC troops. Then the jumpers go for a victory lap. At least, that's what I'd do.

Noahjedi77
Captain

Post#6 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:56 am

ALso, the south side looks weak because most of ur turrets are clustered in the middle of your base, and the North. With jets being able to go over walls, lots of damage could be done, then Vader could be placed on the edge of the north east or north west line and get most turrets attention
-my opinion

Member of:ElvenRebels
HQ:10
Faction:Rebel
:)

DarkRebel
Major General

Post#7 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:12 pm

Boog wrote:
Rojeck wrote:

If someone shows up with kubaz, that design is really weak. 2-3 kubaz take all four shields and trip the sonics. 1-2 strikers on the SC wipe out all SC troops. Then the jumpers go for a victory lap. At least, that's what I'd do.

+1

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”