Tell me how much this sucks...

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
BertO
Major General

Tell me how much this sucks...

Post#1 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:39 am

Yeah, I want to hold my Jabba Cookies and try to limit losses to one star.... I get air showed a lot for some reason...
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Live long and prosper.

maltron66
Captain

Re: Tell me how much this sucks...

Post#2 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:05 am

Dude, this base doesn't suck at all. It's pretty neat, actually. SC & Deka are protecting the HQ and the contraband safehouse pretty well and the turret placement is great. The only thing I'd change in your base is the traps. Move them closer to the inside of your base and don't keep all of them on the right side. Other than that, great work!
Proud officer and representative of GreekSpirit
17W-1D-4L in Squad Wars

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#3 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:16 am

Maltron, these posts are a year old. No need to comment them now. People have significantly changed their bases (BertO is HQ10 now) since then.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

BertO
Major General

Post#4 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:02 am

I think it's good these get bumped. One of the best parts of this forum is the "rate my base section". But yeah my current base is a little tougher. Something about level ten walls.....

Screenshot_20160820-132204.jpg

Screenshot_20160820-132210.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Live long and prosper.

maltron66
Captain

Post#5 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:05 am

RebelYell wrote:Maltron, these posts are a year old. No need to comment them now. People have significantly changed their bases (BertO is HQ10 now) since then.

RebelYell, I beg to differ. The people that created these threads might have changed their bases significantly since the time they created the aforementioned threads, but these layouts are still good material for new players to check out. BertO has no need for my feedback on his older base, but new player do need some veterans to point out some strong bases, their strengths and weaknesses. Besides, bumping these threads might motivate the people who made the threads in the first place to update them with a newer layout. From that point of view, I see no reason why the threads under the "Rate My Base Layout" topic should not be bumped.

BertO wrote:I think it's good these get bumped. One of the best parts of this forum is the "rate my base section". But yeah my current base is a little tougher. Something about level ten walls.....

Screenshot_20160820-132204.jpg

Screenshot_20160820-132210.jpg

I think I kinda preferred your older layout. Yes, you've grown into a lvl 10 player since then, but I think your base is a little too spread out to defend successfully. And what's with the traps? Overall, the new base could use some work.
Fantastic job on the level 10 walls though. Upgrading all my walls to level 8 was a nightmare for me. Anyone who can upgrade all their walls to the max is a hero in my eyes.
Proud officer and representative of GreekSpirit
17W-1D-4L in Squad Wars

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#6 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:12 am

maltron66 wrote:RebelYell, I beg to differ. The people that created these threads might have changed their bases significantly since the time they created the aforementioned threads, but these layouts are still good material for new players to check out.

No problem. So be it. :)

This forum section is certainly worth to be brought into attention.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

BertO
Major General

Post#7 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:32 pm

maltron66 wrote:I think I kinda preferred your older layout. Yes, you've grown into a lvl 10 player since then, but I think your base is a little too spread out to defend successfully. And what's with the traps? Overall, the new base could use some work.
Fantastic job on the level 10 walls though. Upgrading all my walls to level 8 was a nightmare for me. Anyone who can upgrade all their walls to the max is a hero in my eyes.

The traps are moved due to the fact I depend on them for defence and I have started to hit the "same players all the the time" part of matchmaking and have hit a few old Playdom crew recently.

And yeah, this isn't my strongest base so far. Will probably hit "Stash All" this week, though it has done a decent job of functioning as an exposed HQ base and protecting loot to a large degree. All five of my droids are busy this week so not having defence win streaks isn't too bad right now.

Live long and prosper.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”