Empire base, HG L8,TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
HELLOBOY07
Cadet Trooper

Empire base, HG L8,TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

Post#1 » Tue May 17, 2016 8:51 am

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JNB
Commodore

Re: Empire base, HG L8,TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

Post#2 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:47 am

Do you get a lot of attacks in the corner? What is your defensive win ratio? If i was a rebel (i'm not) this would scream corner trap as it 'looks' open, hence i would be suspicious of the corner space there.

As for attacking, i would start from the far right side. You have the sc and deka deep enough to not get baited quickly ta is good. it also looks like you don't have all the walls placed, for some reason it looks like there should be more walls.

I have a similar 'draw' where my corner is relatively unprotected with a bunch of traps there but my SC is close enough to the corner that units dropped there will trigger it. I also used more traps for putting in other places opposite from the corner

HELLOBOY07
Cadet Trooper

Re: Empire base, HG L8,TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

Post#3 » Tue May 17, 2016 6:04 pm

JNB wrote:Do you get a lot of attacks in the corner? What is your defensive win ratio? If i was a rebel (i'm not) this would scream corner trap as it 'looks' open, hence i would be suspicious of the corner space there.

As for attacking, i would start from the far right side. You have the sc and deka deep enough to not get baited quickly ta is good. it also looks like you don't have all the walls placed, for some reason it looks like there should be more walls.

I have a similar 'draw' where my corner is relatively unprotected with a bunch of traps there but my SC is close enough to the corner that units dropped there will trigger it. I also used more traps for putting in other places opposite from the corner

Thanks so much!It's really useful. Thanks for your quickly answer!I'll try to make some changes! :D

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”