constantly attacked

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
kaydo

constantly attacked

Post#1 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:33 am

This isn't a QQ post, just curious if anyone else is experiencing relentless and immediate attacks on their bases for the last two weeks? I'm rebel HQ8 and at first I thought it was because I had a solid store of Contraband, which is understandable, but once I dropped it on an upgrade, it continued. I'm talkin measly resource wins of like 20k creds and 30k alloy. I'd skip that before even looking at the base. It's happening on Dandoran, Tatooine and now Hoth, even with no conflict.

The second my shield expires, I'm hit. If I minimize to launch another game, I get an attack notification before I've even finished loading. It's frustrating. I've got nothing to guard but I keep having to logon to refill my SC.

what is wrong with you IMPS???

Tawraste

Re: constantly attacked

Post#2 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:13 pm

You are likely being constantly attacked because you are a rebel.....

AirplaneManiac
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:27 pm

Could you share a screenshot of your base? You could just be considered easy pickings...

DjangoFett
Commander

Post#4 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:22 am

you rebel scum

CenTrrikK
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:17 pm

Ways more imperials around than rebels. Means more attacks on rebels and less on imperials. May the force be with me.

Python6
Commodore

Post#6 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:14 am

I play rebel on windows platform and imp on android platform. Both bases are generally same level. I get hit a lot more as a rebel than as an imp. Windows rebel base gets hit almost as soon as I log out no matter what resources I have on hand. I'll go days without an attack in android Imp.
Officer ImperialNWA Andriod / IOS Imperial Squad. If you are a new / developing player check out our developmental squads ImperialNWA_II and ImperialNWA_III.
LINE ID is python6swc

dryheave
Storm Trooper

Post#7 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:29 pm

I play as Imperial but have had the same problem for months now

AngryChimp

Post#8 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:18 am

You can deplete all your resources, that way you are not worth attacking... rebel scum :lol:

eclampsium
Major General

Post#9 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:45 pm

There's not enough Rebels to the Empire players at higher levels. thst's why so manu Rebells players quit at lv7 arrival, becouse they are constantly matched against lv9-10 players and the game get's boring to them (Bad matchmaking can happen to empire players also, but it is rare and softer) becouse it is unfair. There are some secrets manipulating matchmaking to make it less worse and be patient, when you arrive at lv9 thing will get better

Hoochitmypants
Commander

Post#10 » Sun May 01, 2016 1:42 pm

I look forward to being attacked. Usually get a win or two before being defeated. Just make sure to reset traps and fill sc before protection expires and repeat the cycle. Lose some loot, but your medal count will increase.

Return to “General Discussions”