Why Rebels get more Medals????

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
juanijones
Cadet Trooper

Why Rebels get more Medals????

Post#1 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:08 pm

I´m lvl 7 of the Empire, I attacked a lvl 8 Rebel, I won with 100% damage and won 13 medals. He got revenge and beat me also with 100% damage, but he get 23 medals. Why´s that? Rebels get more medals tan Empire´s?

ChesterCopperpot
Storm Trooper

Re: Why Rebels get more Medals????

Post#2 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:01 pm

I believe the game takes many factors into account when awarding medals, such as the level of not only the HQ, but also turrets, shields and other buildings, plus droidekas (both their level and whether they are "active"), is the SC have troops or not and, if so, what are their level, are traps set, etc. So for example, you would potentially gain more medals attacking an all level 7 base with a full SC, active traps and both droidekas up then you would gain medals for a base with level 8 HQ, but level 6 turrets and little to no other defenses.

Brucebones
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:53 am

As a rebel I have lost an attack by getting 49% & lost 23 medals. Also someone attacked me, won 20% got 11 medals, I get revenge 100% only 13 medals. I'm not sure how the medals & percentages equate to each other.

Napalm
Commodore

Post#4 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:45 am

As a rebel, I've attacked and lost as many as 38 medals. The number of medals won or lost depends on the matchmaking system which accounts for the base level and number of medals each player has.

It's a complicated system, but there are rebels that win/lose just as many medals as comparable Imperial players.
Napalm
Rank 26 :: 148,300
Pogo
Rank 25 :: 148,200

Battalion Family. Top Squad:Wolf-Battalion

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#5 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:35 am

Medals should be affected only by the Medal difference between the attacker and the defender. So the HQ/Base Level is IMHO not relevant for this.

There's an error in the system though. If the difference is bigger than 50,000 medals then the "bonus" gets 0. So if you successfully attack a top50 player or win a defense against it, you might experience that problem.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Return to “General Discussions”