Accout issue

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Tognir
Squadron Leader

Accout issue

Post#1 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:15 am

Any idea how can I retrive my old account back ,it was sync on I reinstalled the game when was time to login it showed nothing to pick ld one or new just started all over with new one, I don't have old acc ID got it from the new one and I think that isn't enough , and Disney supporting email is hidden like pentagon codes
Join the dark side and command your force
Zabraks FTW

RebelYell
Admiral

Re: Accout issue

Post#2 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:10 am

This has been once posted by a dev (on disney playdom forums):
1. Replay the tutorial up until after you get to the faction choice screen.
2. Choose a side and a name.
3. Complete the tutorial, up until the first chapter starts. You can exit after opening the play window, no need to start the chapter.
4. Go to settings.
5. See Login and sign in with your login.
6. The game will ask you to choose between syncing your old base and your new base.

Important:
Take care on Step 6. This decides whether your sync data will be overwritten(=lost) or used.

Source:
https://www.playdomforums.com/showthrea ... layerID%29

Support Link:
https://www.playdomforums.com/forumdisp ... -Commander)
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Tognir
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:36 pm

I readed it all so I lost my acc for ever , anyway thanks for the help I make sure the mistake wount happen again.
Zabraks FTW

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#4 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:01 am

This basically could happen to anyone of us. Could you be more specific about the circumstances?

Which platform? (same plaform on reinstall?) (Windows/Android/Apple/Amazon)

Was the game synced with either Facebook or Google or another thing?

Generally:
I recommend to save the Player ID (settings -> about). Most devices allow to make screen shots so you won't have to write it down (which can cause errors while copying this lengthy thing...)

But... I won't rely to much on Disney Support restoring your game with the Player ID. I've also heard stories (one of my squad mates) about Support not being able to restore the game even though the player had its player ID ready.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Tognir
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:49 am

I didn't saved my player ID I just got my new ID , I am running game on android I reinstalled the game account was sync with the Facebook and when I choose side a took the same name like old one complete all tutorials the gone to setting log in for Facebook and it just logedwith the new one nothing had poped if I want to connect old game or new game
Zabraks FTW

LDeVose2
Commodore

Post#6 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Did you put in a ticket at Disney Interactive? Here is their link https://help.starwars.com/en_US/Contact?
In-Game Name - Eulippia Prime
Windows 10
Current Base Level ~ 7

Faction - Rebel
Current Rank ~ 7
Squad - Eulippia
Squad Position - Leader
Squad Status -
OPEN

How to Join - OPEN

Tognir
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:09 am

Yes I did , and after that message came for this issue contact our email and email is hidden like pentagon codes
Zabraks FTW

Return to “General Discussions”