Leaving and returning to squad? Donation history

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Kfzr2
Cadet Trooper

Leaving and returning to squad? Donation history

Post#1 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Hey guys, my question is,

if i leave my squad for a couple min and join another squad and then come back to my original squad, will i lose my donation history?

How long do i need to be out of my squad for my donation history to be at 0?? I dont want that to happen lol

Brucebones
Lieutenant

Re: Leaving and returning to squad? Donation history

Post#2 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 pm

Your donation goes with you, I have left several squads as they don't donate & my troops donated count is very high from previous squads!

Python6
Commodore

Post#3 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:06 am

Your donation history will go to zero when you join a new squad and will also go to zero if you later rejoin your old squad.
Officer ImperialNWA Andriod / IOS Imperial Squad. If you are a new / developing player check out our developmental squads ImperialNWA_II and ImperialNWA_III.
LINE ID is python6swc

eclampsium
Major General

Post#4 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:09 pm

Python6 wrote:Your donation history will go to zero when you join a new squad and will also go to zero if you later rejoin your old squad.

Exactly :P

eclampsium
Major General

Post#5 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:11 pm

in my view this is a bug. If you rejoin a squad, your history should be restored, at least if you do it in a few minutes... in the case of joining another squad, well, i think it should restart from 0, becouse that's your history in that squad...

Alpha
Major General

Post#6 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:45 am

eclampsium wrote:in my view this is a bug. If you rejoin a squad, your history should be restored, at least if you do it in a few minutes... in the case of joining another squad, well, i think it should restart from 0, because that's your history in that squad...

Agree with the above statement however it is not a game changer in any way. if you have been with your squad for a while most will know what kind of donator you are anyway. I believe it is only there to to help the Squad Leader determine if you are following squad rules.

saying all that it would be nice if your Donations would carry over with you to a new squad or on return to an old squad even if this was in brackets.

Return to “General Discussions”