Poll: What Platform Do You Play On?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.

Poll: What Platform Do You Play On?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:04 am

iOS
26%
Android
32%
Windows
42%
Total votes: 730

Ghost666
Major General

Re: Poll: What Platform Do You Play On?

Post#31 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:06 am

Midge wrote:
Ghost666 wrote:Now...this result is a big surprise to me...Windows in front??????? I thought it was a "minority"...

It is a minority. A VERY VERY large minority. BUT ... those that play on Windows are more likely to be on a PC and thus can find and visit forums easier.

Most who play on Android/iOS are on phones and tablets and do not go searching for forums like these that often.

Simple answer i guess...highlights the effect of measurement technique on the value being measured....
"All Walls Must Die" - Imperial Sniper Corps Unofficial Motto

pdqsport
Major General

Post#32 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:43 pm

Not sure where "Kindle Fire" falls on the list, so I put in both iOS (for my Imp iPhone account) and Android (for my Rebellious Kindle account)
HQ 10 : 24k medals
IGN : Fidelias
Officer in Kenobi's Command
Level 50 Squad

Officer

Post#33 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:26 am

i play on windows phone n one thing is the game is quite bugged in our platform...dont know why the devs r ignorin us.:(

Sigma582
Admiral

Post#34 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:41 am

17701609 wrote:i play on windows phone n one thing is the game is quite bugged in our platform...dont know why the devs r ignorin us.:(

business reasons. windows market is MUCH smaller than iOS or Android, so revenue is lower too. that's why they don't invest much in windows wing, they don't even have a proper dev team - just a few guys who merely port the "main" iOS-Android version to work on windows.
New home of former Windows IMPERIALS® squad. PM me to join us on Android server.
-
Layout Manager
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19986
-
Defense Tracker
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20403

DuroviaWAROutlaws
Storm Trooper

Post#35 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:29 am

running 1 account on android and when battery is running low then play via facebook gameroom since acc is synched. Altough its lag free and not realy friendly when you attack serious bases

Vin
Lieutenant

Post#36 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:01 pm

50% of the time on Android phone and 50% on Asus Chromebook Flip. Runs smoothly on Chrome OS.

geoman48
Commodore

Post#37 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:40 am

I play on all 3. Originally just on iPad... but now my iPad is so old the game crashes every 2nd battle.

On android, my base is weakest, but my squad is a lot of good guys so I almost like android the best now.

On Windows, I enjoyed it for a while. The CNFO worries me that they will pull the plug on Windows and I'll have wasted that time. If they ever do merge Windows with android/iOS, that'll be awesome, but I'm not holding my breath.
:mrgreen: do you have the droids I'm looking for? :mrgreen:

Alpha
Commodore

Post#38 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:33 am

Windows and Ios

geoman48 Wrote:
On Windows, I enjoyed it for a while. The CNFO worries me that they will pull the plug on Windows and I'll have wasted that time. If they ever do merge Windows with android/iOS, that'll be awesome, but I'm not holding my breath.

+100 Really wish they would merge us

Raidrax
Commander

Post#39 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:17 am

I only play on IOS because my computer sucks. Note to self, get a new computer!
Part of the squad known as KingsKrown! Squad lvl 33
Join the Awesomeness, and crush the Rebellion!

Bombardo
Commodore

Post#40 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:51 am

Windows

Very bad cnfo on windows, and if there are cnfo issues on android, a merger would solve our problems, although other members from my squad who also play on android tell me there are a lot more players on android.

Also if u play on windows phone its quite buggy, but not on Desktop/Laptop, idk why that is, they need to fix the chat lag as well, idk if others have experienced this but we have to reload sometimes coz we can't see someone's msg in chat

Return to “General Discussions”