Awarding Medals

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
GBL

Awarding Medals

Post#1 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:45 am

Has any one else been having a problem or concern about the medals they lose when you lose a defense? For instance, I recently lost a defense while taking 80% losses. I lost 8 medals. Shortly after I lost a defense in which I only took 60% damage, yet I lost 17 medals. This is not the first time this has happened. Is anyone else going through this? Does any one have an answer?

RebelYell
Admiral

Re: Awarding Medals

Post#2 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:55 am

I am playing on Android/IOS. It may be different for windows users.

#1 Medals lost depend on the number of stars which the attacker gained when attacking your base.
#2 Medals may generally depend on your current base level. (Like on attack)
#3 Medals depend greatly on the medal relations attacker<->defender (this is relatively new).

The loss percentage has basically no influence on the medals. It is just the number of stars.
1*: >50% destroyed or HQ destroyed
2*: >50% destroyed and HQ destroyed
3*: whole base destroyed.

#3:
You see the attackers number of medals on the attack notification screen when you start the game (not the battle list). It is that number behind the attackers name.

If an attacker has significantly more medals than the defender then he will lose much more medals on a failed attack and may win less medals when winning. Vice versa for the defender.

This makes it more difficult for high medal players to gain and keep medals.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Return to “General Discussions”