State of Survival, finally a replacement?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Beebop
Lieutenant

State of Survival, finally a replacement?

Post#1 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:22 am

Well, I tried several replacement games after the SWC shut down. Battle for the Galaxy, Galaxy Control, Transformers Earth Wars. But I was pretty much done with the galaxy lol. I decided to give State of Survival a try. A zombie survival game. Basically, it's the same. Buildings, resources, troops, etc. Upgrading your buildings and troops is fast. No weeks or days. And you can ask your squadmates for help to reduce the upgrade time. I think I will stick to this game for now. Nevertheless, I still miss SWC. I haven't met a former SWC player in State of Survival. Which is a pity. I think former SWC players recognize each other somehow and we have a bond. Okay then, I wish you guys all the best. When you meet a guy with the name Beebop on State of Survival ask him if he's from The Netherlands :)

Gunnar
Captain

Re: State of Survival, finally a replacement?

Post#2 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:42 pm

Keep seeing the ads for it and was thinking of giving it a go.

That being said , hooked on TF earth wars .

Blackwing Rebels is squad I am in , ex-swc.

2 events per week , 3 at HQ12 and we war every time one finishes.

Good fun

Beebop
Lieutenant

Re: State of Survival, finally a replacement?

Post#3 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:56 am

Gunnar wrote:Keep seeing the ads for it and was thinking of giving it a go.

That being said , hooked on TF earth wars .

Blackwing Rebels is squad I am in , ex-swc.

2 events per week , 3 at HQ12 and we war every time one finishes.

Good fun

I played TF Earth Wars after the end of SWC but it did not work for me somehow. But if you are happy with TFEW then good luck. MTFBWY!

Return to “General Discussions”