Empire And Allies - SWC Replacement Game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
SpaceDandy
Commodore

Empire And Allies - SWC Replacement Game

Post#1 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:57 pm

Some of the RoughTeam squad has set up at Empires & Allies (alas Zynga game) and seeing how it goes. I also set up a DomiNations base to try it. We're trying to keep the squad together like so many others...
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad

Rys2dOKson
Lieutenant

Re: HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

Post#2 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:25 am

Empires and Allies... yes please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp8sWWBayTQ

Moderator Note: Video is from May 5, 2015 and Game might have changed since then, still a good recommendation for a possible replacement for SWC for those whom are interested.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Put Video Link into BBCode for Display in Forum Post.
Squad: Han's_Scoundrels and member of the Jedi-Family
Level: 22
Attacks won: 12,246
Defenses won: 2,751
Medals: 167,500

Imp Killa since 2014 :lol:

DeathStriker

Re: Empire And Allies - SWC Replacement Game

Post#3 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:52 am

Empire And Allies is another valid "option" for those looking to replace SWC.

Those playing this game whom want others to join them can post in this Topic how to connect.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Qldimperials

Post#4 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:31 am

Join our alliance 'Qldimperials' on empires and allies. We are an ex empire squad with a good squad wars win record continuing our winning run on empires and allies

sapa
Captain

Post#5 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:34 pm

some of us are in Dune2020 squad so free to join ;)

Ultrawave
Lieutenant

Post#6 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:48 pm

Looks boring.
Hmm this game was fun.I suggest you play transformers earth wars.

RogueRevolution
Commander

Post#7 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:24 am

Ultrawave wrote:Looks boring.

i mean, you've said that about pretty much everything except TFEW...
anyone remember Keyan Farlander? assuming anyone knew of him to begin with... the rebel pilot? the other guy who survives a new hope?

RogueRevolution
Commander

Post#8 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:41 pm

my opinion on empire and allies (if anyone cares) - i actually like it a lot more than i expected. the aesthetic is nice, on par with star wars for what it is (modern/atomic age warfare type thing), even if it lacks the obvious charm of star wars. plays very similar to SWC, and i'm already in an ex+SWC squad (Qldimperials) so there are definitely others out there. as far as the game itself, its pretty good, you'd have to give it a try and see if you like it but i found it to be pretty solid all-round. like galaxy control, worth checking out if you're still looking around.
anyone remember Keyan Farlander? assuming anyone knew of him to begin with... the rebel pilot? the other guy who survives a new hope?

Mav
Officer

Post#9 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:18 am

Hey everybody, some of our core-players moved over to Empire and Allies but we are still looking for new and active members. If you want to check out the game and our squad search for "Han's_Scoundrels". We are easy going, supportive, chillaxed but competetiv. ;) Hope to see you soon ... and MTFBWY!

RogueRevolution
Commander

Post#10 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:00 am

cool, i'm in an ex-SWC called Qldimperiak, maybe see you there! :D

Return to “General Discussions”