Battle For The Galaxy - A Replacement For SWC

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Josketer
Major General

Re: HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

Post#1 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:17 am

I am testing this game that is based on galactic strategy and that in some respects is similar to swc, but also has its own characteristics that make it different. Its main difference lies in the fact that there are not 2 different factions in conflict here. Here in this galaxy, we are all mercenaries and we can offer our services to clans / corporations in exchange for receiving troops and participating in team wars for interesting rewards that will help us progress and become stronger. ;)
To help other players understand how things work in this game and develop their bases, I am doing a series of tutorials.
Battle for the Galaxy - TRAILER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6LxMZaFK4E

Battle for the Galaxy - My Tutorial ( Only in spanish )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5J3imSEdKU
Josketer, Battle for the Galaxy !
Argentos Squad ,Top Squad, Ranking Position : 110 - War victories : 275 - Won wars row : 131 Squad Position: Director
Another galaxy that we will also dominate ! 8-)
Youtube channel : Josketer

Josketer
Major General

Post#2 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:28 pm

I recommend that you try Battle for the Galaxy , a strategy game in some respects similar to the SWC gaming system. For example, you can place troops wherever you want on the battlefield. There are ground troops, robots, vehicles, and combat aero ships. Leveling up buildings takes time as in the SWC (hours, days, weeks). :lol:
There are leagues and events that award 300 crystals and are not complicated to perform. There are heroes too, there are only 3 but each one is very different from the other. You can team up or be part of one and fight squad wars. The teams are squads of 50 players.

Argentos Squad ,Top Squad, Ranking Position : 110 - War victories : 275 - Won wars row : 131 Squad Position: Director

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:04 pm

Josketer wrote:I recommend that you try Battle for the Galaxy , a strategy game in some respects similar to the SWC gaming system. ...

Josketer - Nice Recommendation! :D

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Josketer
Major General

Post#4 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:18 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Josketer wrote:I recommend that you try Battle for the Galaxy , a strategy game in some respects similar to the SWC gaming system. ...

Josketer - Nice Recommendation! :D

You're welcome , DS ! ;)

Josketer
Major General

Post#5 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:36 am

Come to the bfg! The only game with the gaming system most similar to swc !

Here there is freedom of movement for your troop placement in battle scenarios, no predetermined hexagonal systems.

Galactic battles by means of ground troops, vehicles, star ships and heroes.

There are no smtts here, hahahaha !! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvXEm_s4a30

SithVicious
Commander

Post#6 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:27 am

This game looks very similar to SWC. Really very promising. I will recommend it to my old teammates. I will not go this way anymore. Good luck and success everyone.
Former proud officer @ ImperialPhantom and @ SITh
#DARKSIDE
#FreeBeerForAll

Return to “General Discussions”