The End.

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
RogueRevolution
Captain

The End.

Post#1 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:55 am

it just seems so unreal... i guess i was wrong. this is the end. to anyone still roaming these forums - i wish you all the best for the future. i was never a big name around here but the loss of such a powerful community is borderline unbelievable. i guess this is a eulogy of sorts, for Star Wars Commander and its community, for the good times we'll remember, and for the friendships formed and what it meant to each and every one of us. i don't wanna kill the hope completely - if there does happen to be a second chapter in the SWC community, i'll be there to see it. at the same time, if its futile to hold on, i would rather close off SWC with the finesse and respect it deserves in death.

We'll remember the good times with the bad.
We'll remember the squad wars and tournaments and how the community was the lifeblood of the game.
We'll remember the people who made the game so much more than the devs could have even imagined.
We'll remember Star Wars Commander and all it represents.

The Force Will Be With You... Always.
may the force be with you...

Cortana
Commander

Re: The End.

Post#2 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:13 am

barnabilopez
Commander

Post#3 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:33 pm

Gsow is down. Right? The last memory of the game disappeared.

Beebop
Lieutenant

Post#4 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:18 am

barnabilopez wrote:Gsow is down. Right? The last memory of the game disappeared.

Yes, Gsow is down. Too bad.

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#5 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:18 am

I've been looking, and I cannot find it.
How do we delete our accunts here?
Tam.
Leader of Sleepoverclub because all of the other people left and I was given the default leadership!

Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:12 am

Tamarack wrote:I've been looking, and I cannot find it. How do we delete our accunts here?

Tam.

Tamarack - Only the Forum Administrator as the ability to delete your Account. That said, you can simply leave when when you want and not login. No need to delete account.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

joeYT
Commander

Post#7 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:39 pm

Imagine if Commander started up for one day when if got to August 21 (the day it was released)
MTFBWYA
Thanks For Being Great Commanders, Keeping the Game Alive and Fun.
:( :( :(

red5red5
Commander

Post#8 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:30 pm

May the Force be with you

Cortana
Commander

Post#9 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:09 am

barnabilopez wrote:Gsow is down. Right? The last memory of the game disappeared.

@barnabilopez
gsow.net has been retired / terminated. :-(

FinrodFelagund
Major General

Post#10 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:11 pm

It is sad at the end, this community was truly something special, sure we had the trolls, the instigators as well as the amazing folk who helped so many others. But all things fade and pass away.
Yet, many endure far longer than others, Star Wars continues to endure, despite all Disney has done to tarnish and diminish it.
May the Force be with us all, always.
We used bows, then we discovered bowcasters.
The Pointy-eared folk have a couple openings

Return to “General Discussions”