Servers down? Anyone else?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
joeYT
Commander

Re: Servers down? Anyone else?

Post#21 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:21 am

Toydarian wrote:
joeYT wrote:
Toydarian wrote:
....Hey amigo, the thing is that Tech Support can’t help this time lol :lol:

Seriously, thanks again for all you have done for the community.....great credit, with immense thanks. As they say....you nailed it. Stay safe, and indulge in your potent medicine....live long and prosper, but stay ultra safe too! Farewell, for now...

Can I get some podracer repairs? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watto is never closed for business.....SWC is no longer, but my chance cube is ever ready to bet on new outlets! Lol :lol:

Heh, heh, heh! Hope to see you in other games that were suggested by fellow commanders!! :D :D :D :D
MTFBWYA
Thanks For Being Great Commanders, Keeping the Game Alive and Fun.
:( :( :(

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#22 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:50 pm

I think it's going to be a while before I stop reaching for my phone to check up on the squad or launch an attack. Not sure why, but in the last hour or so, I decided to revisit Chapters and see how far I could get. Couldn't finish, but I did find using Togs and Sullies the most fun way to get through it. MTT was boring. Orbak wasn't bad. Seeing Togs and Sullies pick off the snipers were a nice way to close.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 25+ members, and we war twice a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Beebop
Officer

Post#23 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:03 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:I think it's going to be a while before I stop reaching for my phone to check up on the squad or launch an attack. Not sure why, but in the last hour or so, I decided to revisit Chapters and see how far I could get. Couldn't finish, but I did find using Togs and Sullies the most fun way to get through it. MTT was boring. Orbak wasn't bad. Seeing Togs and Sullies pick off the snipers were a nice way to close.

Same here. I'm a bit restless :(

joeYT
Commander

Post#24 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:16 pm

Beebop wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote:I think it's going to be a while before I stop reaching for my phone to check up on the squad or launch an attack. Not sure why, but in the last hour or so, I decided to revisit Chapters and see how far I could get. Couldn't finish, but I did find using Togs and Sullies the most fun way to get through it. MTT was boring. Orbak wasn't bad. Seeing Togs and Sullies pick off the snipers were a nice way to close.

HOW ARE YOU PLAYING?!?!?! THE SERVERS ARE DOWN!!!
MTFBWYA
Thanks For Being Great Commanders, Keeping the Game Alive and Fun.
:( :( :(

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#25 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:29 pm

It has been fun while it lasted. Kept me sane on many a long night shift.

Members of RogueEwok are going to try Galaxy Control as a new game, might see some of you there.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#26 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:56 pm

joeYT wrote:
Beebop wrote:

HOW ARE YOU PLAYING?!?!?! THE SERVERS ARE DOWN!!!

The last hour or so before the servers went down. It went down about 1am my time.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 25+ members, and we war twice a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

barnabilopez
Commander

Post#27 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:28 pm

In GSOW there are still squads in the macthing queue waiting for war. :(

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#28 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:49 pm

Its over accept it.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse