Yavin is a No Armoury Planet

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: Yavin is a No Armoury Planet

Post#11 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:40 pm

GlockShanty wrote:There's nothing worse than other players trying to create their own imaginary rules for their own benefit and then imposing them on others.

Just like "Restricted No OP Squad" or whatever the hell that means.

GlockShanty - Player-Made "Rules" were created to provide some kind of "game challenge" and as a way to re-introduce "fun" back into the game.

:arrow: In the case of "Restricted No OP Squad", which means the Squad participates in Force Match (FM) League Restricted No OP Wars, certain Units (like those that "spawn" other units) along with SMTTs (Trains) and Dowutin Hunters were limited or restricted from use in War to also increase the "challenge" and to make Wars more "fun" and not the boring Tako Tie (or SMTT NO OP Tie) that lots of us have seen.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Post#12 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:03 pm

GlockShanty wrote:I've moved to Yavin and enabled my full armory.

There's nothing worse than other players trying to create their own imaginary rules for their own benefit and then imposing them on others.

The only rules you have to follow are the ones baked into the game. Everything else is just someone else's BS.

Still, it won't matter in a week's time. :D

That's impressively selfish of you. Well done!
In game name: Paper Tiger
Squad: CircleOf.Masters
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

rsev1003
Storm Trooper

Post#13 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:00 pm

There's nothing worse than other players trying to create their own imaginary rules for their own benefit and then imposing them on others.

The only rules you have to follow are the ones baked into the game. Everything else is just someone else's BS.

Couldn't agree more! One of the biggest reason I left Line Chats was the crying about who attacked who and how they did it. Loved the game, played it constantly, hated the player made "guidelines" on how to have fun. Oh well, pie in the sky... :lol:

red5red5
Commander

Post#14 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:42 pm

the final battle is goin to to be here
LOL

Ghostie
Major General

Post#15 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:40 am

+1000 % DO YOU!

The little boys clubs in these line chats create all this bullshit....Hope the Line Lifers ( people without lives) that live within the game phase out just like this game will in the coming days.
Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.

GlockShanty
Captain

Post#16 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:55 am

Ghostie wrote:

+1000 % DO YOU!

The little boys clubs in these line chats create all this bullshit....Hope the Line Lifers ( people without lives) that live within the game phase out just like this game will in the coming days.

Thank you, I don't think they were counting on me having support from others such as you and other guy :lol:

I'm having great fun so far exacting revenge on the Yavin Line Lifers who've held normal players by the throat for so long.

Funnily enough, I'm encountering a lot of bases with buffs turned on, so that leads to me believe Yavin isn't quite the "No-Armory" world that we're being led to believe.

Every few skips I find a base clearly owned by a human player and without anything turned on. Then I hit it with my Level X AT-ACT, Level X Forest Jumpers and Prestige SMTT with 3 x Level X Luggas for increased firepower and Prestige AT-Hauler for more AT-AT power. 100% every time.

It's fun every time I load the game. They can say what they like, I don't care. None of this will matter in 5 days time. I'll just delete the game and move on. They will hang out in Line and on here and still talk about their dead game. :lol: :lol:
Playing since August 2014

red5red5
Commander

Post#17 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:04 pm

At last the work of generations is complete. The great error is corrected. The day of victory is at hand. The day of revenge. The day of the Sith

EDIT:

imps are so imps

The Rebellion is reborn today. The war is just beginning. And I will not be the last Jedi
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"

DarthTrumpf
Commander

Post#18 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:12 pm

Well, that settles it. My whole squad is moving to Yavin with every possible thing turned on, fully SCs, guard reserve, pocket pen protectors, lasagna, boba fett secret character. All of it. Its true. Tick Tock....
My favorite character from the original movies is Johhar Kessen!

red5red5
Commander

Post#19 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:20 pm

"Rey who?"Rey Skywalker."

Return to “General Discussions”