PSA: Don't forget the campaign

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TNT
Admiral

PSA: Don't forget the campaign

Post#1 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:34 am

If you're like me, you never finished the campaign because it was originally the best way to dump units before a war.
And you may have completely forgotten about it even after it became obsolete when we finally got the ability to remove units from a loadout.

Well, I'm here to help you remember. Don't forget to finish the campaign and have a good laugh at your boss' final words. :lol:
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

DeathStriker

Re: PSA: Don't forget the campaign

Post#2 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:31 am

TNT wrote:If you're like me, you never finished the campaign because it was originally the best way to dump units before a war.

TNT is talking about the Tatooine Chapter Missions (Extended Tutorial)with 11 Chapters which are discussed here ** Info a bit dated now.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

darthcrossfader
Commander

Re: PSA: Don't forget the campaign

Post#3 » Thu May 07, 2020 7:46 am

Was hoping to return to it and just have a week of using inventory for the blast - but replaying the chapters now isnt possible. The one hard / tricky mission was that wamp rat with repair droid thing. One more thing, in the early stages against the mercanaries (defend your base) I had a battle where they had units that took at least 5 blasts to destroy a droid hut!!

Good fun to revisit it now if you didnt finish it though, with all your excessive inventory to get rid of. Only thing is battles last about 30 seconds max.

Return to “General Discussions”