full alloy storage

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
yzboy750

full alloy storage

Post#1 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:25 am

So i've upgraded every upgradeable thing to its max or to the prestige level but my alloy storage is filled up to its max which is 7,200,000 so I was wondering what should I do to fix this?

DeathStriker

Re: full alloy storage

Post#2 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:39 am

yzboy750 wrote:So i've upgraded every upgradeable thing to its max or to the prestige level but my alloy storage is filled up to its max which is 7,200,000 so I was wondering what should I do to fix this?

yzboy750 - Personally I don't see the "issue". :?:

:arrow: You "spend" Alloy where you can, like Swapping Turrets, "activating" Squad Perks, Repairing Traps after they are used in a Defensive Attack or Heroic Defense "event", etc.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#3 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:45 pm

LOL, fix what???????????????????????????????????????

My guess is a troll ...
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 25+ members, and we war twice a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#4 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:37 am

Maybe try to upgrade to Elite level @Yzboy
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

rsev1003
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:38 am

Or yet another newbie who got "inta-prestiged" with no idea how to play the game...

DarthTrumpf
Commander

Post#6 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:08 pm

Every day I use a part of my million crystals to top off ALL my storate. So I always have 7 billion N95 facemasks ready to sell to the USA for $199 each! Comedy Gold!
My favorite character from the original movies is Johhar Kessen!

DeathStriker

Post#7 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:18 pm

DarthTrumpf wrote:Every day I use a part of my million crystals to top off ALL my storate. So I always have 7 billion N95 facemasks ready to sell to the USA for $199 each! Comedy Gold!

DarthTrumpf - You don't need to spend too many Crystals for Credits... just buy one of the Special Crates (new ones) and receive over 1 Million Credits for only 1 Crystal (after you get all Rewards to Max Out).

As for Alloy, and Contraband, that might require more Crystals.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

rebel10
Commander

Post#8 » Sat May 02, 2020 7:32 am

DeathStriker wrote:
yzboy750 wrote:So i've upgraded every upgradeable thing to its max or to the prestige level but my alloy storage is filled up to its max which is 7,200,000 so I was wondering what should I do to fix this?

yzboy750 - Personally I don't see the "issue". :?:

:arrow: You "spend" Alloy where you can, like Swapping Turrets, "activating" Squad Perks, Repairing Traps after they are used in a Defensive Attack or Heroic Defense "event", etc.

Do more heroic defenses. Setting prestige traps eat alloy. You can do 12 a day.

geoman48
Admiral

Post#9 » Tue May 12, 2020 12:38 am

rebel10 wrote:Do more heroic defenses. Setting prestige traps eat alloy. You can do 12 a day.

Oh yea, 12 Heroic defenses a day. Before the shutdown notice, many days I did more heroic defenses than actual PvP battles! :lol:

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Tue May 19, 2020 12:12 pm

DarthBratzzznew wrote:Maybe try to upgrade to Elite level @Yzboy

Always loved warring with you guys and the back and forth on here, from what I can remember, was always fun.

:) Hope to see you in a war down the stretch, bud.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Return to “General Discussions”