Today's Challenge Is...

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Toydarian
Major General

Re: Today's Challenge Is...

Post#41 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:49 am

DeathStriker wrote:June 12, 2020 - Today's Challenge Is...

Try to not shed a tear as you say goodbye to Game Squadmates, Friends, and Honorable Opponents as you see the Game Login Screen :cry:

Where ever you go in the future, and whatever new Game you find I just want to say this...

MTFBWYA :D

Hard @Deathstriker, hard. The force will be with you always, as it will with everyone who has been a part of the SWC community journey. We have closure now, sad day for sure....but lots of good memories I hope for all.

Whatever you decide to moderate next, I for one will sign up in a heartbeat.....so my hope is that friends and colleagues from SWC can regroup in some new fun endeavour....hopefully with you as our guiding light, to keep us all on the right path. You may retire from here, safe in the knowledge that you have completely over achieved against the gold standard. Berkow did not get his peerage...but in my book, you should! Respect! Stay safe my friend!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

joeYT
Commander

Re: Today's Challenge Is...

Post#42 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:06 am

“When life gives you lemons, use them as projectiles to kill robots and beat up old men.” -Mega Man

i don't know...use them lemons to beat up disney and zynga It would be real fun!
MTFBWYA
Thanks For Being Great Commanders, Keeping the Game Alive and Fun.
:( :( :(

Return to “General Discussions”