Today's Challenge Is...

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Harshit
Admiral

Re: Today's Challenge Is...

Post#21 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:52 pm

syncpan77 wrote:
geoman48 wrote:
syncpan77 wrote:Try to use up as many crystals as possible

Done! The key is to get attacked often... then refilling contraband safehouse, etc. takes a lot of crystals! I'm down to less than 900K crystals after this challenge! :mrgreen:

I just keep swapping turrets. Purchasing alloy in the market really depletes your crystal stash. :D

And I love that so much! :twisted:
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#22 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:03 pm

geoman48 wrote:24 Apr 2020 ... what is your favorite unit that you rarely played before the unlock?

For me, its the alliance starfighter pilot. Not sure the name of the empire equivalent - but its in the barracks on the far right. A group of alliance starfighter pilots can mow down just about any base unless its (odd to say) mortar heavy base! :mrgreen:

Definitely these come to mind. U-Wing/TIE Brute for fax and rax sniping. The Turret Slicer has been fun to use too, along with the Artoo Threepio hero. Combine that with the U-Wing fax/rax snipe and you get some fun results. The maxed out Strix Rage Rancor is also useful. The Alliance pilots are handy in wars, especially with Yavin and when there's no Tako or Tat outpost.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

geoman48
Admiral

Post#23 » Mon May 04, 2020 7:11 am

4 May 2020 ... how many medals can you add in one day?

A few weeks back I added nearly 1K medals in a single day.

geoman48
Admiral

Post#24 » Tue May 12, 2020 12:34 am

12 May 2020 ... if you haven't in a while, login and say hi to your old squad mates :mrgreen:

I'm still in 3 squads... I just logged in to find that 2 of those squads have a squad war with a starting time of less than 5 minutes apart, roughly 2pm Eastern time today!

DeathStriker

Post#25 » Tue May 19, 2020 9:12 am

19 May 2020 - Today's Challenge Is...

Remain "motivated" ... and perhaps try one or more of the following...

1. Complete all Planetary Objectives on all 6 Planets for old times sake.
  2. Finish Tatooine Chapter Missions that have not been completed.
  3. Try to get 3-Stars on a Base using only one type of Unit other than SMTTs.
  4. Participate in a Squad War if you have not recently.
:arrow: AND LASTLY... Find some "fun" in the game you once loved.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

geoman48
Admiral

Post#26 » Thu May 21, 2020 12:46 am

21 May 2020... in addition to DS challenge from the 19th, attack using only defense units (i.e. togs, sullustan recon snipers, etc.). And like #3 from DS on the 19th, no SMTTs! Report the results here. :mrgreen:

Personally, I did an attack with only 12 sullustan recon snipers, a medic droid, plus hero and I was able to get 100% off of a "Prestige" player using my HQ9 base.

DeathStriker

Post#27 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:21 am

2 June 2020 - Today's Challenge Is...

Find some "final fun and enjoyment" and perhaps try one or more of the following...

1. Turn on all Sound Effects and Music (if not already) by clicking on Settings.
  2. Visit all Planets (each has different Sound Effects / Music) and try some Attacks using Planet Specific Units and Armory Equipment.
  3. Try to find (if possible) an Honorable Opponent whom is camped on one of the Planets.
  4. Complete any Tatooine Chapter Missions remaining.
:arrow: AND LASTLY... Remember to say your final salutes and farewells to those you wish.

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#28 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:42 am

I have bases in both factions. I am using one of my new Prestige rebel secondary bases to track down all of the Imperial bases in my Imp squad. My goal is to track down at least 5 of them in the last 10 days. I welcome others in a similar situation to do the same. My Imp base is just parked in a semi-active squad for the stretch run, and I don't have close ties to any of the members in that squad given the short time I have been parked there. Got one of them this morning. 4 or more to go! One of the other members in our reb squad started it, and I thought it was an interesting way to finish the stretch run.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

geoman48
Admiral

Post#29 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:38 pm

5 Jun 2020... Pretend the game is not closing down in a week and have some fun with the game you used to love! Attack some bases... do old school attacks, whatever you loved to do. :mrgreen:

DeathStriker

Post#30 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:42 am

5 June 2020 - Today's Challenge Is...

Complete the "final game actions" and perhaps try one or more of the following...

1. Try to use all your HQ Samples.
  2. Attack Bases using any "Limited Edition" or "Special" HQ Sample Units - like DekA / DekO, Rancors, "Other Faction" Samples (like Kubaz Invaders if your are Rebel), Undead Units, etc.
  3. Participate and Win one final Squad War.
  4. Complete any Tatooine Chapter Missions remaining.
:arrow: AND LASTLY... Remember to say your final salutes and farewells to those you wish if you have not already.

Return to “General Discussions”