Today's Challenge Is...

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
darthcrossfader
Commander

Re: Today's Challenge Is...

Post#21 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:45 am

use GSOW to hunt down and destroy the players on your shit list for years.

2 on mine are:

Chris P Bacon
Mamawookie

syncpan77
Admiral

Post#22 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:01 am

geoman48 wrote:
syncpan77 wrote:Try to use up as many crystals as possible

Done! The key is to get attacked often... then refilling contraband safehouse, etc. takes a lot of crystals! I'm down to less than 900K crystals after this challenge! :mrgreen:

I just keep swapping turrets. Purchasing alloy in the market really depletes your crystal stash. :D
OFFICER in "DARKDONATIONS"
LINE ID: syncpan77-MOSTLY A RESTRICTED NO OP WAR SQUAD
Top 15 on GSOW in UCL, always looking for new members

Harshit
Admiral

Post#23 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:52 pm

syncpan77 wrote:
geoman48 wrote:
syncpan77 wrote:Try to use up as many crystals as possible

Done! The key is to get attacked often... then refilling contraband safehouse, etc. takes a lot of crystals! I'm down to less than 900K crystals after this challenge! :mrgreen:

I just keep swapping turrets. Purchasing alloy in the market really depletes your crystal stash. :D

And I love that so much! :twisted:
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#24 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:03 pm

geoman48 wrote:24 Apr 2020 ... what is your favorite unit that you rarely played before the unlock?

For me, its the alliance starfighter pilot. Not sure the name of the empire equivalent - but its in the barracks on the far right. A group of alliance starfighter pilots can mow down just about any base unless its (odd to say) mortar heavy base! :mrgreen:

Definitely these come to mind. U-Wing/TIE Brute for fax and rax sniping. The Turret Slicer has been fun to use too, along with the Artoo Threepio hero. Combine that with the U-Wing fax/rax snipe and you get some fun results. The maxed out Strix Rage Rancor is also useful. The Alliance pilots are handy in wars, especially with Yavin and when there's no Tako or Tat outpost.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 25+ members, and we war twice a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

geoman48
Admiral

Post#25 » Mon May 04, 2020 7:11 am

4 May 2020 ... how many medals can you add in one day?

A few weeks back I added nearly 1K medals in a single day.

geoman48
Admiral

Post#26 » Tue May 12, 2020 12:34 am

12 May 2020 ... if you haven't in a while, login and say hi to your old squad mates :mrgreen:

I'm still in 3 squads... I just logged in to find that 2 of those squads have a squad war with a starting time of less than 5 minutes apart, roughly 2pm Eastern time today!

DeathStriker

Post#27 » Tue May 19, 2020 9:12 am

19 May 2020 - Today's Challenge Is...

Remain "motivated" ... and perhaps try one or more of the following...

1. Complete all Planetary Objectives on all 6 Planets for old times sake.
  2. Finish Tatooine Chapter Missions that have not been completed.
  3. Try to get 3-Stars on a Base using only one type of Unit other than SMTTs.
  4. Participate in a Squad War if you have not recently.
:arrow: AND LASTLY... Find some "fun" in the game you once loved.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

geoman48
Admiral

Post#28 » Thu May 21, 2020 12:46 am

21 May 2020... in addition to DS challenge from the 19th, attack using only defense units (i.e. togs, sullustan recon snipers, etc.). And like #3 from DS on the 19th, no SMTTs! Report the results here. :mrgreen:

Personally, I did an attack with only 12 sullustan recon snipers, a medic droid, plus hero and I was able to get 100% off of a "Prestige" player using my HQ9 base.

Return to “General Discussions”