Accessing an Alternate Account / Creating a New Account

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DipstickPinez
Commander
Posts: 34

Accessing an Alternate Account / Creating a New Account

Post#1 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:12 pm

With the removal of Star Wars Commander from App Stores, is it possible to access any alternate accounts I have that aren't already pre-loaded on a seperate phone? Or even if I can't access the pre-existing alternate account, how about making a new account. I basically just want to see what end-game rebel gameplay is like, since they have things like R2 + 3PO.


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 7186

Re: Accessing an Alt/ Creating a new account

Post#2 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:52 am

DipstickPinez wrote:With the removal of Star Wars Commander from App Stores, is it possible to access any alternate accounts I have that aren't already pre-loaded on a seperate phone? Or even if I can't access the pre-existing alternate account, how about making a new account. I basically just want to see what end-game rebel gameplay is like, since they have things like R2 + 3PO.

DipstickPinez - I have read (but can not verify) that if you are an Android User (or perhaps using an Android Emulator like Nox) you can download the .APK File (search for it on Google) and perhaps use that.

THAT SAID, it is generally known, that unless you currently have the SWC App installed on your Game Device and can login, you can not start a New Account.

ALSO, unless you game was backed up in some form like using Facebook, Google Play, Game Center, there is little hope in recovery of any Accounts.

Best of luck in the time remaining...

:arrow: Time Left Before Star Wars Commander Ends
 
Image
It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA


DipstickPinez
Commander
Posts: 34

Re: Accessing an Alt/ Creating a new account

Post#3 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:28 pm

I'll attempt the emulator option then. I did have it backed up on facebook if I recall correctly so hopefully that works out.


Hardtack
Lieutenant
Posts: 12

Re: Accessing an Alternate Account / Creating a New Account

Post#4 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:10 pm

Anyone know how to load another base when one is already on the app - switching between your bases on the same iOS device?


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 7186

Re: Accessing an Alternate Account / Creating a New Account

Post#5 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:21 pm

Hardtack wrote:Anyone know how to load another base when one is already on the app - switching between your bases on the same iOS device?

Hardtack - You can use Parallel Space to run multiple copies of SWC, I believe, but since you can't download SWC anymore from iTunes that point is moot.

:arrow: Even if you can do it, switching between accounts is not easy. In the time remaining for SWC, I am not sure it is worth the time and trouble.
 
Image
It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA


Hardtack
Lieutenant
Posts: 12

Re: Accessing an Alternate Account / Creating a New Account

Post#6 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:26 am

Thanks! Got caught without my reb base loaded on a device. Will ride out to the end in service to the Empire, ha ha ha!


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 7186

Re: Accessing an Alternate Account / Creating a New Account

Post#7 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:50 am

Hardtack wrote:Thanks! Got caught without my reb base loaded on a device. Will ride out to the end in service to the Empire, ha ha ha!

Hardtack - If you had your SWC Rebel Account in a separate iOS Game Device you might be able to re-access that Account by doing a full Restore from iTunes on that device from a point back before you lost access.

However, given the Time Left Before Star Wars Commander Ends I am not sure it would be worth it...
 
Image
It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], DotNetDotCom.org [Bot], Tamarack and 56 guests