Clash of Clans - SWC Commanders Battle Again

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
RogueRevolution
Captain

Re: Clash of Clans - SWC Commanders Battle Again

Post#31 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:49 am

joeYT wrote:
Toydarian wrote:My Clan is “The Resistance!”....CoC name “Watto” ....no surprise there then :lol:

Watto huh? Ima get da app and hop on this squad!

you really want those podracer repairs huh? ... crap, now i'm thinking 'what if there's podracers in star wars squadrons'
may the force be with you...

joeYT
Commander

Post#32 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:08 pm

Yeah, I really need my podracer repairs
MTFBWYA
Thanks For Being Great Commanders, Keeping the Game Alive and Fun.
:( :( :(

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#33 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:08 pm

CoC seems to be the closest to an answer for post swc life. At least for me. While it's not swc, there's a lot to like about what they do from a developers standpoint, that really makes the game very playable. Supercell ID is an awesome feature. You can create as many villages (bases) as you like, and run them off one device, switching over with ease. The option to have 5 vs 5 or 10 vs 10 wars is also great. Having that 2nd village was also very clever. Since there's zero wait time between attacks, it's a great time filler. Very casual player right now, but it works. Glad to see others finding new homes with different games. Good to know that the swc influence is spread out over many game platforms.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

Return to “General Discussions”