Clash of Clans - SWC Commanders Battle Again

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
joedirt
Captain

Re: SWC Survivors' Clash of Clans. Names Please

Post#21 » Sun May 24, 2020 3:06 pm

I'm quite enjoying Coc. Game play is so similar to SWC, was an easy transition. Started when SWC announced shutdown, kinda miss it, but Coc has filled the void. Really would like to join a clan that has former SWC players.

SWC: Imp...Dirty Joe, DJII
Coc: Trajan #LGQCQRQUL

DarthVanquish
Storm Trooper

Post#22 » Mon May 25, 2020 2:25 am

joedirt wrote:I'm quite enjoying Coc. Game play is so similar to SWC, was an easy transition. Started when SWC announced shutdown, kinda miss it, but Coc has filled the void. Really would like to join a clan that has former SWC players.

SWC: Imp...Dirty Joe, DJII
Coc: Trajan #LGQCQRQUL

Hey Joe, I added you as a friend in-game and sent you an invite to the Clan. I have the same name in there: Darth Vanquish. You can find our Clan "Spartan Jedi" using this code:#29VLPRRU0. It would be great to have another SWC veteran to join us, we're still sharing battle stories. Hope to see you there!

MachineHead
Commodore

Post#23 » Thu May 28, 2020 8:38 am

Join Holocron-Horror #28YL2ULJR, the place where sith´s and jedi´s fight side by side against Giants, witches and Dragons...
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead(11), Bulldozer(10), NineInchNails(9), Ministry(9), lol(7)
new also a rebel base - called corona

DeathStriker

Re: Clash of Clans - SWC Commanders Battle Again

Post#24 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:11 am

Since the SWC Closure Announcement the world of Clash of Clans has seen many Great SWC Squads set up new Towns and have begun battling one another maintaining and/or reviving old 'SWC Rivalries" along with the "fun".

Those former SWC Players looking for another Game could consider Clash of Clans and perhaps meet former SWC Squadmates and or Friends there and continue the Battles that you once enjoyed using the SWC Platform.

As always... Keeping Everyone Informed...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#25 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:08 pm

I will say that post swc, I have had a chance to spend more time on CoC. They do a much better job with the game and it plays faster and smoother. It's not swc, but it's an option to kill time. Since there's a 5 player war option, it's also very easy for me and my brother to create a 5 player squad and keep it very manageable. The learning curve is very fast, given the game play similarities to swc. I started using the GoValk attacks before I even knew it had a name. While I do miss the comaraderie of a big squad, I think I'm going to chill in our 2 man squad right now, with us running 5 bases. It works with very little time commitment, and it's going to be nice after 4+ years of full throttle game play. It will also allow us to test out the other games on the side.

Added note. Is it just me, or does Clash seem far easier than swc? It's basically swc pre-armory. The spells like "Rage" serve as "skins", and some also replace certain starships. E.g. the poison spell replaces Fangs/TIE Striker.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

LORDPUMPSALOT
Commodore

SWC IS IN THE GRAVE. Looks lik COC WILL BE THE NEW HOME.

Post#26 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:46 pm

To everyone that was devoted to swc, you guys rock and thank you very much for making at least my experience from the beginning a very enjoyable time in the five years I played. I can only hope that a lot of you devoted players we'll take an opportunity to get on The Clash of Clans and start new squads and start banging it out. I had eight of my guys from the Clone Warriors follow me to COC. We are learning but it is going along fairly smoothly. Right now we are up to 21 players, roaring and winning regularly, and best of all still have the camaraderie, respect, and fun but we had an swc. Good luck to all of y'all and once again, thank you for making a 5-year era in my life most enjoyable. Whatever you guys do with the rest of your life, take care of yourself, live long and prosper, and most of all do things that make you happy. I just thought I should post that to everyone that has been somewhat of a comrade with me and my squad for a long time. Take care.
DON'T HATE THA PLAYA, FIX THA BASE... :o :o :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LEADER OF TheCloneWarrior SQUAD. If you are a SOLID level 10+ daily player, stop on by...THE WATER IS NICE.

joeYT
Commander

Re: SWC IS IN THE GRAVE. Looks lik COC WILL BE THE NEW HOME.

Post#27 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:16 am

Cool, I'll take a look
MTFBWYA
Thanks For Being Great Commanders, Keeping the Game Alive and Fun.
:( :( :(

Toydarian
Major General

Re: HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

Post#28 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:16 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
DarthVanquish wrote:We brought our Squad over to "Clash of Clans", it has been a great transition for all of us, the game is the same in many ways.

Send me a message and join us! We've built a big Clan there already, with high level experienced players. We accept all levels! We are eager to use your experience from SWC because it will easily transfer over into Clash of Clans.

DarthVanquish - I PM'ed you on LINE and invited you to a Clash of Clans LINE Chat Group.

Hi DS, if you are still reading here! I am up and running with a fairly new CoC Clan, with a few of my old squadmates. Got some CoC ninjas with me too now, and we are having a bit of fun! 3 war wins outa 4 so far!

Sorry to be a nuisance, but I am struggling to get in to a CoC LINE chat group! Any chance I could prevail upon ya for an invite, as you did for DarthVanquish? I think you have my LINE id.....toydarian. Thanks mate....stay safe!

EDIT:
My Clan is “The Resistance!”....CoC name “Watto” ....no surprise there then :lol:
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

DeathStriker

Re: HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

Post#29 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:00 pm

Toydarian wrote:Hi DS, if you are still reading here! I am up and running with a fairly new CoC Clan, with a few of my old squadmates. Got some CoC ninjas with me too now, and we are having a bit of fun! 3 war wins outa 4 so far!

Sorry to be a nuisance, but I am struggling to get in to a CoC LINE chat group! Any chance I could prevail upon ya for an invite, as you did for DarthVanquish? I think you have my LINE id.....toydarian. Thanks mate....stay safe!

EDIT:
My Clan is “The Resistance!”....CoC name “Watto” ....no surprise there then :lol:

Toydarian - I invited you to the CoC Cantina on LINE. I also PM'ed you on LINE. If you have any issues feel free to PM me here if needed.

See you there.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

joeYT
Commander

Post#30 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:37 pm

Toydarian wrote:My Clan is “The Resistance!”....CoC name “Watto” ....no surprise there then :lol:

Watto huh? Ima get da app and hop on this squad!
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity
MTFBWYA
Thanks For Being Great Commanders, Keeping the Game Alive and Fun.
:( :( :(

Return to “General Discussions”