Clash of Clans - SWC Commanders Battle Again

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
jan
Storm Trooper

Re: SWC Survivors' Clash of Clans. Names Please

Post#11 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:01 am

SWC rebel squad Knight'sTemplar made a restart in COC, same name Knight'sTemplar
SWC : jan, carnage,...
COC : jan-swc, carnage and many more from Knight'sTemplar
Everyone welcome to join us

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#12 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:35 am

jan wrote:SWC rebel squad Knight'sTemplar made a restart in COC, same name Knight'sTemplar
SWC : jan, carnage,...
COC : jan-swc, carnage and many more from Knight'sTemplar
Everyone welcome to join us

I tried to find your clan the other day but there are about a zillion Templar Knights' Orders :-)

Maybe use the clan code in your case. (you find it in the tab My clan starts with # )

Good luck and maybe we'll see each other there
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Post#13 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:27 am

SWC: Paper Tiger, sand piper, hostile
COC: Paper Tiger, WingNut, Funk You Up
In game name: Paper Tiger
Squad: CircleOf.Masters
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

jan
Storm Trooper

Post#14 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:58 am

Knight'sTemplar COC clan code : #VV2LCOYV
My code : #LOOUYU9QU

welcome guys

DarthStrutter
Captain

Post#15 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:38 am

Still new, only 52 trophies, lvl 12 but 2 defensive wins. UG resources and defenses. About to start attacking we'll see how it goes, lol

RoguePossum
Commodore

Post#16 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:39 am

Little help if you please. I'm on a PC windows 10. Looks like I have to install bluestacks to run COC's is that going to be the same platform as you guys?

Thanks RP

DeathStriker

Post#17 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:51 am

RoguePossum wrote:Little help if you please. I'm on a PC windows 10. Looks like I have to install bluestacks to run COC's is that going to be the same platform as you guys?

Thanks RP

RoguePossum - Clash of Clans is available for both iOS and Android. I would recommend you use the Android Version if you plan to run on Windows PC.

:arrow: As for Android Emulator to use I recommend either Bluestacks or Nox.

Nox might be better since you can run multiple Instances (i.e. Multiple Bases) using the Nox Player.

Good luck on your CoC Gaming Adventures... :D

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

MachineHead
Commodore

Post#18 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:53 am

I use my android mobile outdoor and my notebook @home with MEMU Emulator for CoC...also have bluestacks and nox...all 3 have Multi instance Manager in the newest versions! For my Notebook the nox emulator gives best Performance if i Play all 6 swc accounts in parallel.

For CoC i use Memu, but only 1 instance. In Addition runs Transformers earth wars in 2 instances on Bluestacks...so 9 games in total, only possible with cooling board for the notebook :)
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead(11), Bulldozer(10), NineInchNails(9), Ministry(9), lol(7)
new also a rebel base - called corona

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Post#19 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:42 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
RoguePossum wrote:Little help if you please. I'm on a PC windows 10. Looks like I have to install bluestacks to run COC's is that going to be the same platform as you guys?

Thanks RP

RoguePossum - Clash of Clans is available for both iOS and Android. I would recommend you use the Android Version if you plan to run on Windows PC.

:arrow: As for Android Emulator to use I recommend either Bluestacks or Nox.

Nox might be better since you can run multiple Instances (i.e. Multiple Bases) using the Nox Player.

Good luck on your CoC Gaming Adventures... :D

Any Android emulator works fine. Clash of Clans lets you easily switch between Google Play accounts in-game so running multiple instances or multiple profiles is unnecessary.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Squad: CircleOf.Masters
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

DarthVanquish
Storm Trooper

Re: HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

Post#20 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:55 pm

We brought our Squad over to "Clash of Clans", it has been a great transition for all of us, the game is the same in many ways. Wars are done the same way, but without OPs, making winning only possible entirely on skill alone. We can watch live replays of all battles, including war, and all replays are saved. This makes planning strategy all the more interesting, by making it so easy to talk about what happened and how to improve. Everyone jumps in the conversation when they are basically watching live sports. The game is less grindy, but still leaves you with much to accomplish. It's the kind of game that really makes you work together as a team.

Send me a message and join us! We've built a big Clan there already, with high level experienced players. We accept all levels! We are eager to use your experience from SWC because it will easily transfer over into Clash of Clans.

Our Clan name is: Spartan Jedi

Our code to search for us in-game: #29VLPRRU0

Contact me by LINE ID: darthvanquish

I hope to hear from you! Contact me even if you just want further information on the Clash of Clans game.

Return to “General Discussions”