HELP: How To Add Images In Forum

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
SleeperSim123
Captain
Posts: 75

HELP: How To Add Images In Forum

Post#1 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:43 am

how to add images stored on ur PC into this site ?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title - Capitalized


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 7100

Re: how to add images in forum

Post#2 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:51 am

SleeperSim123 wrote:how to add images stored on ur PC into this site ?

SleeperSim123 - View my Post found here for your Answer.

:arrow: Note: Currently there is an Issue using Attachments so an external Image Host is required.
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
SleeperSim123
Captain
Posts: 75

Re: how to add images in forum

Post#3 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:50 am

DeathStriker wrote:
SleeperSim123 wrote:how to add images stored on ur PC into this site ?

SleeperSim123 - View my Post found here for your Answer.

:arrow: Note: Currently there is an Issue using Attachments so an external Image Host is required.

Thanks DS


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 7100

Re: how to add images in forum

Post#4 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:07 am

SleeperSim123 wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:
SleeperSim123 wrote:how to add images stored on ur PC into this site ?

SleeperSim123 - View my Post found here for your Answer.

:arrow: Note: Currently there is an Issue using Attachments so an external Image Host is required.

Thanks DS

SleeperSim123 - You are welcome. :D

:arrow: The reason I also use imgur.com is that they provide the BBCode for your Image already that you can copy and paste into Forum Post.
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 94 guests