Player Organized Tournament - Galactic War IV - Final War

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: Player Organized Tournament - Galactic War IV - Final War

Post#31 » Mon May 18, 2020 8:21 am

NOTICE: Final Day To Sign-Up For Galactic War IV

Sign-Up for Player Organized Tournament - Galactic War IV - Final War is expected to be cut off at Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 12:01 AM UTC (which is 8:01 PM EDT today, May 18, 2020). **

:arrow: If you are still interested in joining in the "fun" and want to Sign-Up before the end click here.

** NOTE: Sign-Ups may be extended longer at the discretion of the Owners of the Website (see Link above), but was originally advertised that Sign-Ups would be cut off a Week from the Start of Galactic War IV which is today.

UPDATE:

Signups are now officially close, but PM Sabony on LINE APP and maybe something can be worked out…

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#32 » Wed May 20, 2020 7:36 pm

Why there are so many thread bumps ?
Dont get me wrong it's good to see that, but with the end near, it all too sad at the same time.
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

Elyod

Post#33 » Thu May 21, 2020 5:42 pm

How does the ABS chart work? It seems like I should be able to attack fufme73 and bomber, but I can never find them. I search until some of the same bases cycle through again with no luck. Thanks for explaining these things to me.

DeathStriker

Post#34 » Fri May 22, 2020 8:09 am

Elyod wrote:How does the ABS chart work? It seems like I should be able to attack fufme73 and bomber, but I can never find them. I search until some of the same bases cycle through again with no luck. Thanks for explaining these things to me.

Eylod - There are several factors that are involved in the PvP Matchmaking System.

To fully understand it, you should review INFO: Star Wars Commander Matchmaking System.

AS FOR Absolute Base Score (ABS) ... The amount of Medals and Conflict Medals (Gears) and Attack Loot you get in a particular PvP Matchup is based upon your Absolute Base Score (ABS) and how it compares to the Defenders ABS.

• If your ABS is higher then your Opponent you get Lower Rewards
  • If your ABS is lower then your Opponent you get Higher Rewards.
See my Post found here for more information about ABS.

Hope this helps....

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”