To join / participate / register, please visit the following site by No Later Then Tuesday, May 19, 2020.
- This is the FINAL Tournament:
- War begins: May, 12th, at 12:01 AM UTC
- War ends: When The Galaxy Ceases To Exist on June 12th, 2020
- See Rules and More Info after Image Below
Final Galactic War Rules and More Info:
Welcome to the Fourth and FINAL Galactic War. This war will build on the traditions of both the TnT50 and the old QWars. It will span from May 12, 2020 thru June 12, 2020. The war is open to all players and all levels.
This war is meant to be fun and semi-casual, hence the longer time span. We don’t expect people to be hunting day and night for the entire time, so just go about your regular play and when you hit a war opponent, it will be scored.
- The planets in conflict will be Tatooine and Takodana for REGULAR BATTLES and Yavin 4 for NON-ARMORY battles.
- You are free to attack anywhere, of course, but only the 3 planets shown above will have their scores counted.
- Participant Identity Marker:
- Each participants must have a marker set of 2 walls pegs and your droid hut, clearly away from the rest of the base. You MUST have this marker or face losing points. The whole idea is to attack and be attacked, so making this marker CLEARLY VISIBLE and unambiguous is best for everyone.
- How Is Data Obtained:
- This tournament is fully automated and updated every 5 minutes (roughly). You don’t have to do anything but play and hunt and all the scoring will be done for you (minus game errors that still need your input).
- All attacks made are given 1 point, win or lose.
- 1 additional point is awarded per star on offense.
- All defenses are also awarded 1 point, win or lose.
- A defensive win is awarded 3 points.
- An attacker that does not use their squad center and gets 3 stars will be awarded an additional half point.
- An attack that does not use any starships and gets 3 stars will be awarded an additional full point.
- Any attack and defense where both parties do not have any armory buffs active will be awarded an additional 2 points each, regardless of outcome.
- Any battle that uses NO (S)MTT and NO Transports (ITT/A-A5) will receive a 1/2 pt bonus upon victory.
- YAVIN-4 SPECIAL RULES: If you attack someone who has their buffs off on Yavin-4 while you have your buffs on, the scores will not be counted and you will be penalized 5 points. The penalty will DOUBLE for each successive infraction.
- A combined maximum of 2 (S)MTT and 2 Transports (ITT/A-A5) are allowed per battle. You could have 2 of one or one of each, but go over 2 combined total and the attack will not be counted.
- YAVIN-4 SPECIAL RULES: No armory attacks don't allow ANY (S)MTT AND Transports (ITT/A-A5) for the Attack to count.
- Each participant may only attack a single opponent 60 times. From the 61st attack onward, the battles will be automatically voided. This is 60 times each way, so a total of 120 attacks between 2 participants, back and forth, or two revenge cycles per day.
- To see all Missions and Bonuses - click here and view Schedule Tab.
- These occur on odd numbered days, starting on the 13th. You merely need to satisfy the requisites of the mission and will be awarded the extra points. This can be done on one attack or many, but only attacks against other war participants will count toward your total. This is akin to in-game planetary missions. You can check your status on the scoring spreadsheet under “Mission Status”. Each mission will reset at midnight UTC and can only be completed once per day. You will get credit toward the mission whether you win or lose the battle.
- These occur on every even numbered day, starting on the 14th, and are awarded on a per battle basis. They can be completed any number of times in the 24hr period allotted, but only count against other war opponents. Bonuses are also only awarded on victorious attacks, meaning you need to get at least 1 star. They can be combined with all other battle points, even if they overlap.