ISSUE: Status: 1106 Error - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Ghostie
Major General

ISSUE: Status: 1106 Error - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:29 am

Anyone else getting this error code when trying to level up troops/vehicles in the Research Center?

I haven't been able to level up anything since the update. I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it with an APK and still nothing. Any solutions? All this cake and no way to eat it sure does suck! :evil:

Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post
Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.

DeathStriker

Re: Status: 1106

Post#2 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:33 am

Ghostie wrote:Anyone else getting this error code when trying to level up troops/vehicles in the Research Center?

I haven't been able to level up anything since the update. I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it with an APK and still nothing. Any solutions? All this cake and no way to eat it sure does suck! :evil:

Ghostie - This may be the same Error that this Player is reporting.

I don't know what Status 1106 Error means and it may need to be reported to Zynga here.

Hopefully, they will be able to get back to you soon, but there is currently a Delay in Support Responses.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Ghostie
Major General

Re: Status: 1106

Post#3 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:35 am

Yep, I heard someone mention earlier that customer support is down. Guess I am screwed for a while.....kinda sucks.

Ghostie
Major General

Re: ISSUE: Status: 1106 Error - Discussion Topic

Post#4 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:37 pm

Zynga support had the following message on their support page for SWC. So...I am guessing its a pretty wide spread problem. Hopefully they will send out a hotfix soon.

Return to “General Discussions”