How Many Players Moving To Clash-of-Clans (CoC)?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
SleeperSim123
Captain

How Many Players Moving To Clash-of-Clans (CoC)?

Post#1 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:49 am

So most of us have already started finding new games like galaxy control, transformers earth wars etc among many others. I wanted to know how many of us are moving over to Clash of clans or if any even are moving.

Note : If you are moving and need a squad you may try who_is_next ( a new squad containing SWC players that have started going over)
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title - Capitalized

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Re: How many players moving to CoC

Post#2 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:13 am

I have been a longtime player of CoC and am currently helping out a newly formed Clan of SWC refugees in CoC. it is a mixed bag, may from our Circle squads, but also some high ranking rebels from notable squads. All in all a good bunch of players, eager to learn. Every day more are arriving.
In general, many of the newcomers are very satisfied with some features we never got on SWC like live co-watching of war attacks, replays of war-attacks, ability to save various layouts etc.

Name of the Clan is CircleOf.Swords

Leader is Bacon, here of the forum known as Sgu-something :-)
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Lord
Major General

Post#3 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:37 am

Moving to Call of Cthulhu

TalonKarrde
Squadron Leader

Post#4 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:57 am

I’m moving to CoC but I already have a clan
King of smugglers

Indo
Officer

Post#5 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:23 pm

We have also moved across to CoC - tried to pick a game which has enough players and enough of a profitable business to stick around a for a few more years. Any of you guys who's been on the SWC Windows then Android/IOS trip will be all too aware of this !

So we looked for something similar to SWC and CoC ticks pretty much all the boxes, actually it's everything SWC could have been and much more, which makes me a little angry because they could have done it.

Anyway we are now CoC players and anyone who wants to drop by and say hello to a bunch of old school Ex Windows/Android SWC players please come on down to CoC clan : Holocron-Horror

Good luck to everyone moving on from SWC, it was a blast!

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#6 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:50 pm

I wish I could get into CoC. That seems like the best alternative, given their history of success and the devotion of their core players. I see the possibilities, but I am having a hard time finding that connection to a game that you need to play on a daily basis. Ironically CoC is the reason I ended up playing swc. I got tablets for my niece and nephew, and tried to find games that we could all play to stay connected. CoC was the start, but we migrated over to swc when they discovered Star Wars. None of us caught the CoC fever, so that made it an easy decision. They lost interest in swc and I took over my nephews base because he lost interest and I got hooked. LOL. 4 years later, and I am sure going to miss this game. Funny how life works.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 25+ members, and we war twice a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

ForceMel
Major General

Re: How Many Players moving To Clash-of-Clans (CoC)?

Post#7 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:58 pm

I will most likely be retiring from the gaming world. My daughter is 14, and I want to spend more time with her. It will be missed as I was able to accomplish a lot more than I thought I would in this type of thing. On Windows, I was leader of a top squad, reaching number 3 at one point, and had 7 feeder squads. Most of my squad came over to the Android/ios servers, and we have one hell of a squad. I met lots of people here that I would consider friends. It will be sorely missed.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Harshit
Admiral

Re: How Many Players moving To Clash-of-Clans (CoC)?

Post#8 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:35 pm

ForceMel wrote:I will most likely be retiring from the gaming world. My daughter is 14, and I want to spend more time with her. It will be missed as I was able to accomplish a lot more than I thought I would in this type of thing. On Windows, I was leader of a top squad, reaching number 3 at one point, and had 7 feeder squads. Most of my squad came over to the Android/ios servers, and we have one hell of a squad. I met lots of people here that I would consider friends. It will be sorely missed.

Same, most likely I too will discontinue and not play mobile games entirely. Will miss SWC though but hate zynga/ Disney.
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#9 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:31 pm

DarthBratzzznew wrote:I have been a longtime player of CoC and am currently helping out a newly formed Clan of SWC refugees in CoC. it is a mixed bag, may from our Circle squads, but also some high ranking rebels from notable squads. All in all a good bunch of players, eager to learn. Every day more are arriving.
In general, many of the newcomers are very satisfied with some features we never got on SWC like live co-watching of war attacks, replays of war-attacks, ability to save various layouts etc.

Name of the Clan is CircleOf.Swords

Leader is Bacon, here of the forum known as Sgu-something :-)

sgu97cab is my LINE ID
display name = Bacon
SWC account:Bacon
Squad:CircleOf.Masters
LINE ID: sgu97cab

***CircleOf. group of squads are recruiting players of all abilities. If you are currently without a squad or in between squads please PM me on this forum or on LINE app***

Return to “General Discussions”