Hordes of Clueless, Skill-Less, Confused Prestige Level Newbs Attacking My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Pepsidoc
Commander

Re: Hordes of Clueless, Skill-Less, Confused Prestige Level Newbs Attacking My Base

Post#21 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:22 am

Well this escalated quickly..

Dolphin75
Commodore

Re: Hordes of Clueless, Skill-Less, Confused Prestige Level Newbs Attacking My Base

Post#22 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:47 pm

Back to topic, I kept my Rebel L9 base at L9, and have watched with some enjoyment as 12 of the last 18 max Prestige bases to attack my L9 base have gone down in flames. The same L9 base has beaten every one of the max Prestige bases I’ve hit (although I must admit to a couple one star wins). It’s nice to confirm that I learned a little something over the life of the game.

Therealharbinger
Major General

Post#23 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:09 pm

As I said yonks ago.... the smtt isnt the be all and end all. You all still cried, highlighted in this post by expecting people to flatten you....

Appreciate now you just needed to git gud after all.

SleeperSim123
Captain

Post#24 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:06 pm

HariSeldon wrote:
ForceMel wrote:I have seen that as well, and also a lot of new prestige bases that are horribly set up with a terrible mix of rapid fire and mortar turrets.

One thing that didn't have the costs decreased was the cost for switching turrets. So they might not have the ability to swap yet. I had to do quite a few attacks to be able to swap out all my bursts for rockets since everybody has lvl 10 SMTT now.

Dumbness lvl + 1,000,000.

See u got 1mil gems and wtf u do ? instead of using them to fill resources u go n do attacks.

wtf is wrong with u ppl ?

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#25 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:41 pm

LOL, yeah, assuming you have 999,000 crystals left after spending some of the 1M in crystals. You have a budget of 11,893 crystals per day for the remaining 84 days. I think you can afford to buy the alloy and still have crystals left. Especially given the cook/crystal costs of everything else, which is essentially nothing these days. I know some old habits die slowly, but you will need to rethink everything, because the ground rules have changed. You can do almost everything in minutes. Refilling transports are a breeze, even without crystalling cook times. I find a barracks queue finished by the time I finish loading a cantina queue. There's almost zero wait time for attacks now. Any attack loadout is a minute and change to make happen. Fun stuff right now. Doing some major face-planting right now, doing some dumb things with my loadouts. LOL
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 25+ members, and we war twice a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

ForceMel
Major General

Post#26 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:54 pm

Therealharbinger wrote:As I said yonks ago.... the smtt isnt the be all and end all. You all still cried, highlighted in this post by expecting people to flatten you....

I don't consider myself a particularly great player, but I'm competent. It has however been interesting to see people attack my mini base with 10 level 10 mtt and lose. My mini base only has 6 level 4 turrets, but the gr is maxed.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#27 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:24 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:LOL, yeah, assuming you have 999,000 crystals left after spending some of the 1M in crystals. You have a budget of 11,893 crystals per day for the remaining 84 days. I think you can afford to buy the alloy and still have crystals left. Especially given the cook/crystal costs of everything else, which is essentially nothing these days. I know some old habits die slowly, but you will need to rethink everything, because the ground rules have changed. You can do almost everything in minutes. Refilling transports are a breeze, even without crystalling cook times. I find a barracks queue finished by the time I finish loading a cantina queue. There's almost zero wait time for attacks now. Any attack loadout is a minute and change to make happen. Fun stuff right now. Doing some major face-planting right now, doing some dumb things with my loadouts. LOL

Thats the only fun thing came out of this game now. :)
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

Gunnar
Captain

Post#28 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:59 am

ForceMel wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:As I said yonks ago.... the smtt isnt the be all and end all. You all still cried, highlighted in this post by expecting people to flatten you....

I don't consider myself a particularly great player, but I'm competent. It has however been interesting to see people attack my mini base with 10 level 10 mtt and lose. My mini base only has 6 level 4 turrets, but the gr is maxed.

+1

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#29 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:28 pm

I still have people butting their heads against my Level 9 rebel base, and failing magnificently.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

syncpan77
Admiral

Post#30 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:58 pm

To be honest I saw a lot of mediocre players that were "mediocre" for the longest time, all of a sudden become brave with the introduction of the Armory. So many insta-win buttons were made available to them so they suddenly and finally started attacking real bases. You never saw them in any FM, NTNOP wars or any type of Restricted NO OP wars however, a testament to their cowardice.
OFFICER in "DARKDONATIONS"
LINE ID: syncpan77-MOSTLY A RESTRICTED NO OP WAR SQUAD
Top 15 on GSOW in UCL, always looking for new members

Return to “General Discussions”