Hordes of Clueless, Skill-Less, Confused Prestige Level Newbs Attacking My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rebelscummer
Major General

Re: Hordes of Clueless, Skill-Less, Confused Prestige Level Newbs Attacking My Base

Post#11 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:39 am

Richaldo wrote:
Rebelscummer wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
mwahahahaha

nothing like posting a slam post on a forum, getting your ass kicked... Then coming on here and making excuses ;)

Come at me. My base will be back there this evening :)

P.s. Enjoy those 16 hours of protection mwahahha

What r u, 12? I sometimes wonder why I even bother responding to trolls like you. I'm glad this game is about to end, I won't be missing you and your stupid comments. I've wasted your base many times and I didn't need Level 10 skins, you attacked my base first time. You're full of shit like many imperials on this forum. Read the title of this topic and stop trolling.

Trolling??? Oh the Irony......... your entire post is a Troll post...

If I'm a troll why the f you always come here to post. I've never posted on your pathetic topics.
I'm officially done talking to you. You're a little ballbreaker and pathetic brat.
Now, go home and get your f shinebox. I've told that already.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Re: Hordes of Clueless, Skill-Less, Confused Prestige Level Newbs Attacking My Base

Post#12 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:55 am

Rebelscummer wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
Rebelscummer wrote:
What r u, 12? I sometimes wonder why I even bother responding to trolls like you. I'm glad this game is about to end, I won't be missing you and your stupid comments. I've wasted your base many times and I didn't need Level 10 skins, you attacked my base first time. You're full of shit like many imperials on this forum. Read the title of this topic and stop trolling.

Trolling??? Oh the Irony......... your entire post is a Troll post...

If I'm a troll why the f you always come here to post. I've never posted on your pathetic topics.
I'm officially done talking to you. You're a little ballbreaker and pathetic brat.
Now, go home and get your f shinebox. I've told that already.

3 Stars Bitch. Come at me.
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 168,021 medals. Completed it mate...
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

Gunnar
Captain

Post#13 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:08 am

Lol , how are cider supplies rich ?

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:23 am

Gunnar wrote:Lol , how are cider supplies rich ?

haha thankfully Cider is still in supply! Just a lack of loo roll and hand sanitizer...

Soon as the Cider supply runs low I'll be going mad max... hahahah

Gunnar
Captain

Post#15 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:58 am

Blackthorn running low in Bristol

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#16 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:05 am

Gunnar wrote:Blackthorn running low in Bristol

Shiiiiiiiiiiiit........... this is crisis point... I'll start stockpiling Thatchers!!! :)

Cymraeg
Lieutenant

Post#17 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:03 am

Don't worry about Rebel Scum Richaldo.

His idea of attacks is 5 smtts, 8 or so jumps, more air healers than the NHS. Squad centre snag with a Rancor. Lamer than a horse falling at the first in the Grand National.

Never mind level 16 on Tomb Raider.

Probably still stuck on level one on Pac Man and Space Invaders.

Gunnar
Captain

Post#18 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:35 am

Cymraeg wrote:Don't worry about Rebel Scum Richaldo.

His idea of attacks is 5 smtts, 8 or so jumps, more air healers than the NHS. Squad centre snag with a Rancor. Lamer than a horse falling at the first in the Grand National.

Lmao

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#19 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:53 am

Cymraeg wrote:Don't worry about Rebel Scum Richaldo.

hahahahahha!!!!!! You know it, what a joker!!!!

Man... The fact that he's on here now making excuses just shows everyone what sort of player he is...

You Just got PWNED!!!!!!!!

HariSeldon
Lieutenant

Post#20 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:03 am

ForceMel wrote:I have seen that as well, and also a lot of new prestige bases that are horribly set up with a terrible mix of rapid fire and mortar turrets.

One thing that didn't have the costs decreased was the cost for switching turrets. So they might not have the ability to swap yet. I had to do quite a few attacks to be able to swap out all my bursts for rockets since everybody has lvl 10 SMTT now.

Return to “General Discussions”