Hordes of Clueless, Skill-Less, Confused Prestige Level Newbs Attacking My Base

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rebelscummer
Major General

Hordes of Clueless, Skill-Less, Confused Prestige Level Newbs Attacking My Base

Post#1 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:03 pm

Hahaha, even with maxed out Salvaged Multi-Troop Transports they can't beat my base. There is more to this game than Prestige level units, learn how to attack newbs!

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Re: Hordes of Clueless, Skill-Less, Confused Prestige Level Newbs Attacking My Base

Post#2 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:30 pm

I like that they are trying now, though. They have the hardware now, but now learning that there is more to the game than just the hardware.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

ForceMel
Major General

Re: Hordes of Clueless, Skill-Less, Confused Prestige Level Newbs Attacking My Base

Post#3 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:20 pm

I have seen that as well, and also a lot of new prestige bases that are horribly set up with a terrible mix of rapid fire and mortar turrets.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:24 pm

:geek: My Observation

From what I have seen in War is that lots of Lower Level Commanders upgraded their "existing" (at time of Update) Structures to Prestige but have not taken time to build any "new Structures" or did not add any "New Structures" to War Layouts.

As such, initially, if you see a Prestige HQ War Opponent be sure to scout their Base, you might be surprised to find instead of a Hardened War Opponent that it is nothing but a "Cupcake" :lol:

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:27 pm

Hey RebelScummer:

I just wiped your base for 3 stars...

I did use a hoard of 4 Mtt...

Full air (fast bake!) but no flag...

Some of us still know how to play ;)
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 168,021 medals. Completed it mate...
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#6 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:38 pm

Richaldo wrote:I just wiped your base for 3 stars...

Are you a newb with 167K medals? I don't think so. Besides, two prestige level attackers paid me a visit before you attacked my base, so all traps, 1/2 of my SC and Dekas were killed.

RoguePossum
Commodore

Post#7 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:54 pm

What planet are you on RS I'll stop by and destroy you.

EDIT:

Im on Dan look me up. Come in and have a bourbon when you stop bleeding.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:42 pm

Rebelscummer wrote:

Are you a newb with 167K medals? I don't think so. Besides, two prestige level attackers paid me a visit before you attacked my base, so all traps, 1/2 of my SC and Dekas were killed.

mwahahahaha

nothing like posting a slam post on a forum, getting your ass kicked... Then coming on here and making excuses ;)

Come at me. My base will be back there this evening :)

P.s. Enjoy those 16 hours of protection mwahahha

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#9 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:11 am

Richaldo wrote:
Rebelscummer wrote:

mwahahahaha

nothing like posting a slam post on a forum, getting your ass kicked... Then coming on here and making excuses ;)

What r u, 12? I sometimes wonder why I even bother responding to trolls like you. I'm glad this game is about to end, I won't be missing you and your stupid comments. I've wasted your base many times and I didn't need Level 10 skins, you attacked my base first time. You're full of shit like many imperials on this forum. Read the title of this topic and stop trolling.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:24 am

Rebelscummer wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
Rebelscummer wrote:Are you a newb with 167K medals? I don't think so. Besides, two prestige level attackers paid me a visit before you attacked my base, so all traps, 1/2 of my SC and Dekas were killed.

mwahahahaha

What r u, 12? I sometimes wonder why I even bother responding to trolls like you. I'm glad this game is about to end, I won't be missing you and your stupid comments. I've wasted your base many times and I didn't need Level 10 skins, you attacked my base first time. You're full of shit like many imperials on this forum. Read the title of this topic and stop trolling.

Wasted my base??? you've never even been brave enough to touch my base???

Trolling??? Oh the Irony......... your entire post is a Troll post...

Go back to bed, I'm sure you've still got another 12 hours or so protection...

I'll be waiting... Bring your hoards of MTT ;)

Return to “General Discussions”