Game Tip you never saw posted here

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
cashingout
Squadron Leader

Game Tip you never saw posted here

Post#1 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:20 pm

Scout Sullust bases, or look at your Squad mates bases and hold your finger for 3 seconds where you think a Trap is. It will pop up if you find it.

game is over so that Tip can go public. Traps were always visible. Smart people moved them before every War on Sullust bases.

cashingout
Squadron Leader

Re: Game Tip you never saw posted here

Post#2 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:08 pm

There was actually a level past Prestige they were going to release of troops called “Special
Edition” that was found on their server after the Shop Data Fragment store died.

Heh...curious people gonna snoop.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#3 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Sorry, this fact is well known.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

cashingout
Squadron Leader

Post#4 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:31 pm

CoolGuy wrote:Sorry, this fact is well known.

Sweet. Post a link from this forum.

LordEvermoore

Post#5 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:59 pm

There was a good thread not too long ago which covered “secrets”... I do wonder if there are any more that people can now share with the game ending.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25568&hilit=Secrets

ForceMel
Major General

Post#6 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:02 am

cashingout wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:Sorry, this fact is well known.

Sweet. Post a link from this forum.

It was discussed in a few threads. I'm sure no one wants to spend the time digging for the threads it was discussed in.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Josketer
Major General

Post#7 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:29 am

cashingout wrote:Scout Sullust bases, or look at your Squad mates bases and hold your finger for 3 seconds where you think a Trap is. It will pop up if you find it.

game is over so that Tip can go public. Traps were always visible. Smart people moved them before every War on Sullust bases.

In short, there is no tip that is not known, at least by veteran players like me and others. The fact that this "trick" may not have been posted here does not necessarily imply that it is not something known to the players.
There are several Fb groups related to SWC and Line groups.
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 22--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#8 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:57 pm

It's about as secret as HD looping.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

TNT
Admiral

Post#9 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:22 am

There is a bug in HD that allows you to automatically win the battle in 1 second.

Step1: Have an Empty SC, no air units and only 1 hero in your heroic command
Step2: Click the HD tower
Step3: Start the HD and immediately drop the hero.
Step4: Depending on the type of HD the game will either immediately reward you with a 3 star victory or it will crash and put the bronzium crate in your HQ while you relogin. If you do multiple in a row it will sometimes also happen that the hero will patrol around while no enemies spawn, just let the timer run out and collect your easy win.

Other fun consequences to this are that on your next attack you will get messages that you're destroying your own base. But that doesn't matter.

I really wish I knew about this bug when HD looping was still possible.

A team member of mine discovered this and we called it MoBo in his honour.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

cashingout
Squadron Leader

Post#10 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:47 pm

Interesting TNT, for awhile doing HD..if you clicked on your hero’s and dropped them before the Soponza screen...3 star win...no battle. No idea why...but it stopped working about 4-5 months ago

Return to “General Discussions”