STOP Zynga Closing Star Wars: Commander - Petition To Save Game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Re: STOP Zynga Closing Star Wars: Commander - Petition To Save Game

Post#21 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:14 am

I signed the petition
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Lord
Major General

Post#22 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:39 am

This is already useless, the final version destoryed the last hope.

R109

Post#23 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:02 pm

We just learned of Zynga's intent to shut down Star Wars Commander. Our son enjoys the game so much and is very upset. He asked me to write to you to see if you would please reconsider shutting it down. Or can you sell a stand-alone version that he can play indefinitely? Thank you for your consideration.

DeathStriker

Post#24 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:13 pm

R109 wrote:We just learned of Zynga's intent to shut down Star Wars Commander. Our son enjoys the game so much and is very upset. He asked me to write to you to see if you would please reconsider shutting it down. Or can you sell a stand-alone version that he can play indefinitely? Thank you for your consideration.

R109 - I am sorry to inform you that this is a Forum made by Players for Players and has no official connection with Disney and/or Zynga.

:arrow: You can contact Zynga here if you wish.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Return to “General Discussions”