STOP Zynga Closing Star Wars: Commander - Petition To Save Game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Zach
Major General
Posts: 252

STOP Zynga Closing Star Wars: Commander - Petition To Save Game

Post#1 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:20 am

STOP Zynga Closing Star Wars: Commander - Petition To Save Game

Started a petition not sure if it will do anything but lets have a go

LINK: https://www.petitions.net/stop_zynga_cl ... s_commando

Moderator Note: (link says "commando" but it is for SWC)
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Updated Title - Improved Post Layout


Zach
Major General
Posts: 252

Re: Petition to save game

Post#2 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:21 am

Pass this around everyone


User avatar
LosVega
Admiral
Posts: 565

Re: STOP Zynga Closing Star Wars: Commander - Petition To Save Game

Post#3 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:13 am

I'm in for the petition but I'm not very hopeful about it for obvious reasons. Clearly there had/has to be a financial reason to keep it going and I don't believe this will happen without some kind of financial commitment from a third party. Perhaps another mobile game developer( EA, please) could step in with Disney's approval but it seems unlikely at this point.
Image
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass


Zach
Major General
Posts: 252

Re: STOP Zynga Closing Star Wars: Commander - Petition To Save Game

Post#4 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:04 am

Bump


Spartan1964

Re: STOP Zynga Closing Star Wars: Commander - Petition To Save Game

Post#5 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:24 am

Less than 800 have signed the petition. Zynga is laughing.
We need to fight back. If we dont get 20-30,000 signatures, nothing will happen.
Write a comment, that we will BOYCOTT, all of their products.
Dont let the game die off like this!!!!


Therealharbinger
Major General
Posts: 284

Re: STOP Zynga Closing Star Wars: Commander - Petition To Save Game

Post#6 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:19 am

Everyone ask every FB friend regardless. Spam it on Instagram.


Lord
Major General
Posts: 406

Re: STOP Zynga Closing Star Wars: Commander - Petition To Save Game

Post#7 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:30 am

Zynga defected 1.8 billion last year and certainly will defect more this year due to plague, financial crisis and closure of SWC.
So l can predict Zynga's bankrupcy in 3 years just like l predicted end of swc last year.


cashingout
Squadron Leader
Posts: 21

Re: STOP Zynga Closing Star Wars: Commander - Petition To Save Game

Post#8 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:27 am

Read all of Zynga’s SEC filings and public data. They own nothing. Their HQ was sold and now leased. All computers are leased. Hosting network is leased. Furniture is leased. Rights and Software is leased. 50% employee turnover every 24 months.

Their credit card limit was dropped from $200 million to $150 million when they sold their HQ an had no assets.

They alone use the term “bookings” to call your In App purchases, to skirt it as not income for taxes. Nobody else on Earth calls In-App purchases “bookings”.

All they have is debt and made up numbers for an accounting report of their “estimates” of revenue. Key note in their report, only 3% of users give them a penny. So stop giving it to them.

interesting reading here:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06919947


ForceMel
Major General
Posts: 390

Re: STOP Zynga Closing Star Wars: Commander - Petition To Save Game

Post#9 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:56 am

The only way you are going to stop Zynga from closing the game is by spending money on the game. Since they took that option away, there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.


User avatar
GlockShanty
Captain
Posts: 78

Re: STOP Zynga Closing Star Wars: Commander - Petition To Save Game

Post#10 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:21 am

Quoted below are the only correct answers thus far. The issues are far bigger than "OMG THEY ARE CLOSING MA GAME GUYZ"

The only thing that this petition represents is the "Bargaining" stage of grief, using the five-stage model.

We saw "Denial" in the weeks of silence leading up to the announcement.

We saw "Anger" when the in-game announcement popped up.

In the coming weeks we'll see "Depression" and finally, right before the end, "Acceptance".

Since I correctly predicted the end of the game a year ago, I'm going to make another prediction; that the petition will not change a damn thing. Zynga have bigger issues and SWC is over.

How are you going to present these petition results to Zynga? Email an anonymous support bot? :lol: We've already seen how that works out.

Lord wrote:Zynga defected 1.8 billion last year and certainly will defect more this year due to plague, financial crisis and closure of SWC.
So l can predict Zynga's bankrupcy in 3 years just like l predicted end of swc last year.


cashingout wrote:Read all of Zynga’s SEC filings and public data. They own nothing. Their HQ was sold and now leased. All computers are leased. Hosting network is leased. Furniture is leased. Rights and Software is leased. 50% employee turnover every 24 months.

Their credit card limit was dropped from $200 million to $150 million when they sold their HQ an had no assets.

They alone use the term “bookings” to call your In App purchases, to skirt it as not income for taxes. Nobody else on Earth calls In-App purchases “bookings”.

All they have is debt and made up numbers for an accounting report of their “estimates” of revenue. Key note in their report, only 3% of users give them a penny. So stop giving it to them.

interesting reading here:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06919947


ForceMel wrote:The only way you are going to stop Zynga from closing the game is by spending money on the game. Since they took that option away, there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it.
Playing since August 2014


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DotNetDotCom.org [Bot] and 34 guests