Thank You DeathStriker

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
geoman48
Admiral

Thank You DeathStriker

Post#1 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:58 am

Wanted to start an official thread.

With this game closing in June, I wanted to sincerely reach out and personally thank you for your tireless efforts on this forum. I personally found this a great place to hang out "between battles".

We have enough bad news in this world with Corona Virus and now our beloved SWC ending, let's fill this thread with some thankful good vibes for our forum moderator! :mrgreen:

MachineHead
Commodore

Re: Thank You DeathStriker

Post#2 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:52 am

Thank you DS for keeping this forum cleaned up!!! Without you it would be hard work to find always the correct answers and threads...
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead(11), Bulldozer(10), NineInchNails(9), Ministry(9), lol(7)
new also a rebel base - called corona

TNT
Admiral

Post#3 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:49 am

Thank DS, for all your hard work. I wish you could put the work you did here on a CV
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

Fisherman
Commodore

Post#4 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:22 pm

https://www.captiongenerator.com/1703152/End-of-SWC

My salute to those who are still here and that includes you DeathStriker

geoman48
Admiral

Post#5 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:16 am

Fisherman wrote:https://www.captiongenerator.com/1703152/End-of-SWC

I thought this was really well done whoever did it! Worth the watch "between battles" :mrgreen:

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:56 am

Fisherman wrote:https://www.captiongenerator.com/1703152/End-of-SWC

Fisherman - Thanks :D

:arrow: I have shared the Video Link on LINE in several Chat Groups.

Well Done!

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

4ur2
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:52 am

Fisherman wrote: https://www.captiongenerator.com/1703152/End-of-SWC

indeed!! well done, it captures all the passion i feel for the end of the game :cry:

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:38 am

@Death_Striker

I've told you before, my friend, and I'll say it again here. You have been a great asset to the game and this community. You often say "Helping others is what I do" and you have helped so so many.

I have no doubt that but for your efforts, and those of Spock and the GSoW / KSoD guys, this game would have reached this stage a long time ago.

Thank you, my friend. And may the Force be with you, always
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death & Midnight Mob

You must do what you think is right, of course.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#9 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:17 am

To DS,
Many thanks!
You have been the Anchor to keep this forum alive after that infernal Mouse killed the original Playdom forum years ago, through sheer incompetence and indolence.

And you did a far, far better job than that lame lot of moderators, helpdeskers and devs that were paid to run a decent forum and game and screwed up again and again, through sheer prissyness, incompetence and scare that Disney's or Zynga's Terms and Conditions of Use would be violated if somebody used any inappropriate language or even named another game run by another company.

You have been one of the driving forces to keep this awesome worldwide community afloat, fun and alive.

I have no idea how many hours you spent running this show, but not a minute of it was spent in vain.

May The Force keep you!

Regards and respect,

Darth Bratzzz
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

geoman48
Admiral

Post#10 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:37 am

DS - Are y'all still warring in your squad? My main squad is still warring and getting super easy opponents full of "Prestige" players that don't know how to attack. My "newbie" squad, aka JesusServants, which had 1 Prestige player before the unlock, now has almost all "Prestige" players, we lost our most recent war badly due to all the "Prestige" players not knowing how to attack.

Anyway, just wanted to revive this thread to say thank you again. I love this forum. :mrgreen:

Return to “General Discussions”