Transformers: Earth Wars - SWC Players Welcome

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Gunnar
Captain

Re: Move on guys

Post#31 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:34 am

Chaotic999 wrote:Its time to move on guys, SWC is over! 12 days now and finished.

Don't think you're gonna get your kicks from Transformer Earth Wars, I have paly since they announced the end of swc in March, lvl11 hq right now, and I can tell you its SHIT. no gameroom, slow as hell to load on phone, the economy is terrible, too much grinding, the gameplay is way too complicated, bot this bot that, I still have no idea what to do after 3 months, childish noises and voices "Autobots Deployyyyyyy" I mean fucking hell grow fkn up. some very very mismatch wars (same as swc) boring events with shards, crystals, energon, alloy, coins, pink stuff, other stuff, and more stuff. Way too much shit to wade through, I fkn hate this game , I continue with my old squad (Fuzzyslippers) but days are numbered its really very very bad and nothing like SWC. sorry but its true.

Don't waste your preciouse time on it.

Good luck. Chaos999

Please leave our squad as you do not participate bro

Hunter

ForceMel
Major General

Post#32 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:45 pm

Chaotic999 wrote:Its time to move on guys, SWC is over! 12 days now and finished.

Don't think you're gonna get your kicks from Transformer Earth Wars, I have paly since they announced the end of swc in March, lvl11 hq right now, and I can tell you its SHIT. no gameroom, slow as hell to load on phone, the economy is terrible, too much grinding, the gameplay is way too complicated, bot this bot that, I still have no idea what to do after 3 months, childish noises and voices "Autobots Deployyyyyyy" I mean fucking hell grow fkn up. some very very mismatch wars (same as swc) boring events with shards, crystals, energon, alloy, coins, pink stuff, other stuff, and more stuff. Way too much shit to wade through, I fkn hate this game , I continue with my old squad (Fuzzyslippers) but days are numbered its really very very bad and nothing like SWC. sorry but its true.

Good luck. Chaos999

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. I actually really like the game. I'm currently an HQ 13. Sure there are some things I would consider childish, but I overlook them because I know they want children to play too. There are mismatches in wars too, but we've also gotten some evenly matched wars as well. In fact, we were matched against your squad once. It was a mismatch as your squad was a bit stronger than our squad, and you beat us. I'm close to our top player at 13, so there is a bit more room for us to grow. Good luck in finding a game you enjoy.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Ultrawave
Lieutenant

Post#33 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:10 am

Good luck. Chaos999

Lmao. I can tell you are no transformers fan...Those “childish noises and voices” are all apart of transformers lmfao.I suggest you leave the game instead off hating on it. It is way better than commander.... :lol: :D
Hmm this game was fun.I suggest you play transformers earth wars.

Return to “General Discussions”