Transformers: Earth Wars - SWC Players Welcome

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Ultrawave
Lieutenant

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars - SWC Players Welcome

Post#21 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:46 pm

RogueRevolution wrote:
Ultrawave wrote:
Beebop wrote:Others are on Galaxy Control. I'm trying Batlle for the Galaxy.

Galaxy control? Doesn’t sound fun.

it's not bad, but i can easily see how some might not like it. best option is just to find things out for yourself

Okay then...best if most players go to TFEW. I saw like 10 people on chat say they came from there and they even said they have even more.

Plus it has global chat and alliance chat which is better cause on SWC you only have alliance chat which kinda sucks.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity
Hmm this game was fun.I suggest you play transformers earth wars.

MachineHead
Commodore

Post#22 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:52 am

This global chat isnt really global...the game recognise your language and location settings. For me ist german and i only see the german chat! Keep it in mind to find your international firends!

Ultrawave wrote:
RogueRevolution wrote:
Ultrawave wrote:Galaxy control? Doesn’t sound fun.

it's not bad, but i can easily see how some might not like it. best option is just to find things out for yourself

Okay then...best if most players go to TFEW. I saw like 10 people on chat say they came from there and they even said they have even more.

Plus it has global chat and alliance chat which is better cause on SWC you only have alliance chat which kinda sucks.
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead(11), Bulldozer(10), NineInchNails(9), Ministry(9), lol(7)
new also a rebel base - called corona

joeYT
Commander

Post#23 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:04 am

MachineHead wrote:This global chat isnt really global...the game recognise your language and location settings. For me ist german and i only see the german chat! Keep it in mind to find your international firends!

Ultrawave wrote:
RogueRevolution wrote:it's not bad, but i can easily see how some might not like it. best option is just to find things out for yourself

Thanks for telling me that! So if I want to find other (say French) Commanders, I have to use french (and where I am huh?)
MTFBWYA
Thanks For Being Great Commanders, Keeping the Game Alive and Fun.
:( :( :(

Seiferdias
Cadet Trooper

Post#24 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:15 pm

We hear you brother our squad Darth.bane jumped across to TF earth wars too, if you guys ever want to join or team up, we are DECEPTIBANE in transformers. Most of us kept our SWC names

Seiferdias
Cadet Trooper

Join Darth bane in TRANFORMERS: EARTH WARS. All players welcome

Post#25 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:41 pm

To all SWC players missing the game. The friendly squad Darth Bane found transformers earth wars, great replacement. All SWC players welcome. Our squad name is DECEPTIBANE

Ultrawave
Lieutenant

Post#26 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:21 pm

Yup hope you enjoy it a lot!

Ultrawave
Lieutenant

Post#27 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:12 pm

It’s a pretty fun game....

Chaotic999
Major General

Move on guys

Post#28 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:29 pm

Its time to move on guys, SWC is over! 12 days now and finished.

Don't think you're gonna get your kicks from Transformer Earth Wars, I have paly since they announced the end of swc in March, lvl11 hq right now, and I can tell you its SHIT. no gameroom, slow as hell to load on phone, the economy is terrible, too much grinding, the gameplay is way too complicated, bot this bot that, I still have no idea what to do after 3 months, childish noises and voices "Autobots Deployyyyyyy" I mean fucking hell grow fkn up. some very very mismatch wars (same as swc) boring events with shards, crystals, energon, alloy, coins, pink stuff, other stuff, and more stuff. Way too much shit to wade through, I fkn hate this game , I continue with my old squad (Fuzzyslippers) but days are numbered its really very very bad and nothing like SWC. sorry but its true.

Don't waste your preciouse time on it.

Good luck. Chaos999
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Ultrawave
Lieutenant

Post#29 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:34 pm

Sucks...

EDIT:

I always liked this game.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"

Ultrawave
Lieutenant

Post#30 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:16 am

Hope it comes back...

Return to “General Discussions”