What's Next ?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
SleeperSim123
Captain

What's Next ?

Post#1 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:27 am

So, by now everyone should know that the game is closing in June, 2020. (Thanks DS for correcing me)

The most important question is for the next 3 month what do we have. Will we have to spend 3 months like the last 3 weeks (nothing save wars to waste time on) or will Zynga give us something to spend our time on ?

Anyone got any idea or inside information on this, do sure with this poor person!

Thanks Y'all
Last edited by SleeperSim123 on Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

DeathStriker

Re: What's next ?

Post#2 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:34 am

SleeperSim123 wrote:So, by now everyone should know that the game is closing in July, 2020

:arrow: CORRECTION: With the Official Star Wars Commander Closure Announcement effective June 12, 2020

SleeperSim123 wrote:The most important question is for the next 3 month what do we have. Will we have to spend 3 months like the last 3 weeks (nothing save wars to waste time on) or will Zynga give us something to spend our time on ?

Anyone got any idea or inside information on this, do sure with this poor person!

Thanks Y'all

YES! We can expect some "Special Updates"... See my Post found here. :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Gunnar
Captain

Re: What's Next ?

Post#3 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:56 am

Yes , heard leia gold bikini skin will be available in the armory.

2 benefits to this skin

Schruaf
Major General

Post#4 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:03 am

Gunnar wrote:Yes , heard leia gold bikini skin will be available in the armory.

2 benefits to this skin

Then i know were to spend the rest of my crystals :lol:

But to be serious - what should this game changes be? They turned of the crystal store, so they won't make any more money. Because of that I think they haven't put much effort in that "changes". If there are any relevant changes at all.

neebev
Cadet Trooper

Post#5 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:07 am

I think they could at least reduce all the upgrade times, make a week a day, a day an hour, an hour a minute.

Thanks for the years of fun everyone. (Except the cheats)

geoman48
Admiral

Post#6 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:37 am

I wouldn't be surprised if the devs don't actually do anything until June 2020 except pull the plug.

That said, I hope they do one last event or reduce upgrade times so that everybody has "maxed" bases for like a week or a month just to see what it is. I'd also love a 2nd cantina, but that's not gonna happen. :mrgreen:

ForceMel
Major General

Post#7 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:47 am

My squad is going to be doing constant wars until it closes. For us, that means two wars a week. Since we have the most fun doing wars, we are going to get the most enjoyment out of it we can.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Return to “General Discussions”