FINAL SALUTES - I Want To Say Goodbye To Everyone

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: FINAL SALUTES - I Want To Say Goodbye To Everyone

Post#71 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:38 pm

UnofficialOpinion wrote:I’ve never been here before, and I found it looking for an outlet for my frustration at the closure of this awesome, if not occasionally frustrating game. Wish I’d found this sooner. What a bunch of awesome posts. This is pretty much the only mobile game I’ve played. I’m trying to get my squad friends to migrate to another game like this, but is there one? We’ve started a group on Boom Beach, but it’s just not the same.

UnofficialOpinion - Look at this Topic: HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

The posts in there will give you an idea of where you might find more "fun" :D

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#72 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:53 pm

UnofficialOpinion wrote:I’ve never been here before, and I found it looking for an outlet for my frustration at the closure of this awesome, if not occasionally frustrating game. Wish I’d found this sooner. What a bunch of awesome posts. This is pretty much the only mobile game I’ve played. I’m trying to get my squad friends to migrate to another game like this, but is there one? We’ve started a group on Boom Beach, but it’s just not the same.

I have always played mobile games, but it's been find one, play for a while and then move on. Until SWC, which ironically I just got for my nephew several years back, as something we could both do. 4+ years later and I was still playing. A first for me. I have tried Boom Beach, CoC, Dawn of Titans, Galaxy Control, Transformers Earth Wars, DomiNations, Empires & Allies, etc. None of them have clicked for me. As you said, it's just not the same. I was hooked on SWC the first time I loaded it. I suspect finding a replacement will take a while.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

UnofficialOpinion

Post#73 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:35 pm

I’m such a noob I don’t know how to include your excellent comments in my response, but the forum you linked to, Deathstalker, was extremely informative, thank you. I’m honestly pretty sad about this game (SWC) ending. I guess it sounds pretty pathetic, but I think I talked to those guys more than I talk to the people I work with. Anyway, it looks like Galaxy Control 3D may be an option. It feels a little more clunky than SWC, but maybe we’ll make it work. Or maybe we won’t. What a total bummer. Thanks for the advice.

DarthStrutter
Captain

Post#74 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:45 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:

I have always played mobile games, but it's been find one, play for a while and then move on. Until SWC, which ironically I just got for my nephew several years back, as something we could both do. 4+ years later and I was still playing. A first for me. I have tried Boom Beach, CoC, Dawn of Titans, Galaxy Control, Transformers Earth Wars, DomiNations, Empires & Allies, etc. None of them have clicked for me. As you said, it's just not the same. I was hooked on SWC the first time I loaded it. I suspect finding a replacement will take a while.

CoC is very very similar. Mostly the same game just different characters and of course not Star Wars. There are some better things in CoC. Wars are all no op. Monthly events with more loot opportunities than SWC. Saved pvp and war layouts. I started a few months ago already at TH9. Pretty cool game

sapa
Captain

Post#75 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:50 am

Goodby SWC comunity...MTFBWY always

MJKG4429
Cadet Trooper

Post#76 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:16 am

Goodbye everyone, this has been a great experience

JARJAR
Major General

Post#77 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:32 am

28 minutes

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#78 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:07 am

Bye MotherFuckers! June 12th, 2020, 11:06 AM GMT

JARJAR
Major General

Post#79 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:08 am

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#80 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:32 am

Two months without entering any of my 7 remaining bases. I returned just 12 hours ago to put them together in a squad, donate troops to each one, make some last useless upgrades, take the last prints of each one and buy the protection of 1 day so that no one goes there to disturb the peace of my troops or kill my droidekas.

I also made a video of the Prestige Imperial and Rebelde bases, showing troops, samples, and visiting my other bases. If it looks good, I'll edit and save it for posterity. After almost 6 years, I had to be here to watch the lights go out, as I said I would be.

It's over now. At 8:03 here in Brazil, the servers were disabled.

The whole world is going crazy right now. But I want everything to calm down soon, although nothing is the same as before, we need to have faith that changes are always for the better.

We need to enjoy life in the best possible way, but be good and just. To live a long life, have health, peace, faith and joy, always.

It was a pleasure and an honor to participate in this journey. Good luck and good fortune in your next games to all my opponents and allies, but above all to the friends I made in these almost 6 years.

May the Force Be With You.

And Fuck Disney and Fuck Zynga.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Return to “General Discussions”