FINAL SALUTES - I Want To Say Goodbye To Everyone

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
SFOne
Commodore

Re: FINAL SALUTES - I Want To Say Goodbye To Everyone

Post#61 » Tue May 19, 2020 1:48 pm

syncpan77 wrote:You guys know who I'm gonna miss the most? Alexander Hamilton and Bob1084. Shoot me.

No joint chat is the same without them. :lol:
Rebel Level 10 80k+
Proud member of TheMidnightMob

SWC Tools For Android
  • Releases: https://github.com/DaveCMo/Android-SWC-Tools/releases
  • https://youtu.be/8rPACDDEWhg

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#62 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:23 pm

It was an honor playing alongside everyone in the SWC community. I'm proud of the bond we had built through a game. My salutes and regards to everyone present here with us. May the force guide us and never leave our hearts.

Farewell SWC and its community! :)
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ Prestige - 50K MEDALS

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

barnabilopez
Commander

Post#63 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:05 am

Cheerio

Red5Leader
Storm Trooper

Post#64 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:45 pm

:D The end is nigh, we ‘TheForce’sHand’ will be starting our last war and hopefully a big push by our group to get our last win, but regardless of outcome it’s been a pleasure both with my team mates and the wider SWC community.

Wish everyone well and safe future and may the force be with you .

LordWader
Commodore

Post#65 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:09 pm

Might as well say my goodbyes now! Thank You to the SWC community, especially my squad mates both past and present.

Thank You to DS and Spock for all their hard work on this forum and the GSOW webpage. Although I do not know who they are, a huge Thank You to the people that maintained the SWC Wiki and SWCPY pages: both were a treasure trove of great information that certainly helped me in this game.

Well, it has been fun, this is certainly one of all time favourite games (in spite of its faults) and I have certainly enjoyed playing it over the past 5.5 years.

May the Force to with You!

ForceMel
Major General

Post#66 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:04 am

Thanks everyone for making such a nice place to come and talk about the game. A special thanks to Deathstriker for his time and effort in keeping the forum a friendly, welcoming place. I was here at the beginning, and sadly am now seeing the end. I hope everyone here has a happy and prosperous future ahead. May the Force be With you!
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Beebop
Lieutenant

Post#67 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:49 am

Thanks for making this possible. We have a bond and that is Star Wars. Empire or Rebel side, or both. It's been fun! May the Force be with you!

Cortana
Commander

Post#68 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:55 am

DeathStriker wrote:With the Official Star Wars Commander Closure Announcement effective June 12, 2020 there will be Players leaving at a time of their choosing.

:arrow: I will be here until the end, Moderating this Forum, but am starting this Topic for others to use to post their farewell notices.

I want to thank everyone in advance for the opportunity to be a part of the SWC Community and for allowing me to do my part to make it better.

Post any comments below...

To @DeathStriker,
Our Thanks for your dedication toward this Game since 2014, starting in the Fandomforum if I am not mistaken which then closed down by Disney.

Thank you for your tireless efforts in keeping us well-informed about this games. We salute you.
It's been my pleasure knowing you, may your personal and professional journey, next chapter etc will be a successful one.

May The Force be With You.

Gunnar
Captain

Post#69 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:08 pm

Thanks DS

I never was n forum like this .

Lord for his subtle touch

mK

Crazy diamonds , shine on

Duncan

UnofficialOpinion

Post#70 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:23 pm

I’ve never been here before, and I found it looking for an outlet for my frustration at the closure of this awesome, if not occasionally frustrating game. Wish I’d found this sooner. What a bunch of awesome posts. This is pretty much the only mobile game I’ve played. I’m trying to get my squad friends to migrate to another game like this, but is there one? We’ve started a group on Boom Beach, but it’s just not the same.

Return to “General Discussions”