FINAL SALUTES - I Want To Say Goodbye To Everyone

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Obe

Re: FINAL SALUTES - I Want To Say Goodbye To Everyone

Post#51 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:27 am

Thanks to all who have entertained me for years, kicked my ass, and been my squads pain in the ass. It has been a blast, enjoyed every minute, Order-66 is the Squad I lead, We migrated from Computer sadly and will be sad when this is over. Everyone has been great to play against, LOL even Carnage and his followers. Bid you all a sad farewell.

ObiTwo
Major General

Post#52 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:19 pm

Jumps are more dangerous than Jets because they retarget so much faster. Couldn't resist lol.

Thanks to all the hard working behind the scenes people who made this game greater than it would have been. Kudos to those who put in so much time for the community and added so much to the experience for the rest of us. To the legion of people who made websites for their squads, created badges, videos, kept spreadsheets, organised war teams, created LINE groups, facebook pages, to people who posted info, tips and argued passionately for their faction on these forums; to the mods over the years (not least of all DS), to the team that made KSOD and later GSOW, what an awesome contribution and tool for the rest of us, to Dave and other contributors for the layout manager (doing the work the developers should have included in the game and actually got paid to do), Sabony and all the others who put in loads of work on player tournaments, to all my fellow reb in arms, and all my honourable imp foes, thank you all for adding to the fabric and richness of the SWC game and for letting me steal your resources.

It's been an absolute honour to war with or against so many of you and I've thoroughly enjoyed your company in this game since the beginning, despite any disagreements we may have had along the way.

Good luck, stay safe and may the force be with you, always...

Obi-Two out.
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

DeathStriker

Post#53 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:37 pm

ObiTwo wrote:... It's been an absolute honour to war with or against so many of you and I've thoroughly enjoyed your company in this game since the beginning, despite any disagreements we may have had along the way.

Good luck, stay safe and may the force be with you, always...

Obi-Two out.

ObiTwo - Good luck, success and happiness in all your future gaming adventures. :D

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Trammel
Captain

Post#54 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:35 pm

Dear Moderator and SWC Community,
Warmest Thank You for the dedication of the admins and people behind this website, players and the GSOW and the earlier KSOD. You have enhanced my enjoyment of this game and kept me interested these 2+ years. This forum is well run.
My only regret in game is not having attempted a Rebel account, but as Vader said, "it is too late for me, son".

Trammel

Legion-Mexicana (2018)
Malaysia-Boleh (2018-present)

barnabilopez
Commander

Post#55 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:37 am

Last time in this chat. I want to say goodbye and it was fun for me to be a part of this a adventure. Thanks.

RoguePossum
Commodore

Best wishes to all...

Post#56 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:31 am

Guys I'm moving on. I just uninstalled SWC. I see no sense in prolonging this to the end. It's been fun and I appreciate everyone and their contributions to this forum. Be safe and stay healthy to you and your families. DeathStriker you rock man! Thanks for everything.

Best wishes to all.

RoguePossum
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Moved / Merged Topic Post With Another Topic

DarkFarceGravid
Cadet Trooper

Going to miss everyone here.

Post#57 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:22 pm

Thanks everyone! Gonna miss this game and this community.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Moved / Merged Topic Post With Another Topic

syncpan77
Admiral

Post#58 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:42 am

You guys know who I'm gonna miss the most? Alexander Hamilton and Bob1084. Shoot me.
OFFICER in "DARKDONATIONS"
LINE ID: syncpan77-MOSTLY A RESTRICTED NO OP WAR SQUAD
Top 15 on GSOW in UCL, always looking for new members

darthcrossfader
Commander

Post#59 » Thu May 07, 2020 8:12 am

I think this forum has been very user friendly and welcoming to new posters - totally no flaming and always positive vibes to other members. At least that is how I always felt about it anyway. It has been very well managed by DeathStriker, with friendly excellent information on upcoming developments on a rolling basis. As well as DS, other members here who really knew their stuff about how the game works. The member, Mkenobi in particular provided really good knowledge every time he posted here.
Great example of a real community forum this has been.

DarthLazer
Commodore

Post#60 » Fri May 08, 2020 1:41 pm

Job well done Death Striker on handling the forum, I know many have found other games, but for me the nostalgia of star wars was a primary drive behind starting and playing the game. It was my first mobile game, and likely my last.

To all the squads and all players, good luck and stay safe.
Partner of Dark_DyNasty squad and Windows survivor.
Sister Squads, Dark_DyNasty 2 and DDII

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Force_Awareness

Return to “General Discussions”