FINAL SALUTES - I Want To Say Goodbye To Everyone

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
geoman48
Admiral

Re: FINAL SALUTES - I Want To Say Goodbye To Everyone

Post#31 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:00 am

just started a new thread on the subject before reading this one! HA! :mrgreen:

Oh well, I always enjoyed this forum more when there were lots of positive threads and not all "gloom and doom". :mrgreen:

again, thanks DS for your tireless efforts to keep this game and forum interesting. :mrgreen:

MachineHead
Commodore

Post#32 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:55 am

thx to all users who have shared there secrets about game play to me...thanks for correcting me where i was wrong and thanks for answers to my questions!

But most of all, thank you all for helping me to stay on so many times as i was frustrated...
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead(11), Bulldozer(10), NineInchNails(9), Ministry(9), lol(7)
new also a rebel base - called corona

Vilified
Commander

Post#33 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:39 am

DeathStriker wrote:With the Official Star Wars Commander Closure Announcement effective June 12, 2020 there will be Players leaving at a time of their choosing.

:arrow: I will be here until the end, Moderating this Forum, but am starting this Topic for others to use to post their farewell notices.

I want to thank everyone in advance for the opportunity to be a part of the SWC Community and for allowing me to do my part to make it better.

Post any comments below...

A big THX for all your info throu the years!
Apologies for all my jaded & cynical posts throu the last couple years. My intent was Love yet they my have seemed Evol. Only wanted better treatment from the devs. Still thou your postive advice and feed back has been lovely DeathStriker. Coolrunnings Brother!
Long time member of the D.E.F. squad(darkeclipseforce). Here to keep up with the happenings, give advice and hopefully learn a thing or 2. Looking for an English speaking, active warring squad? Check us out.

Ashikaganokami

Post#34 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:50 am

I wish everyone the best.

For the rest:

boycott Zynga!!!

Extrachewie
Lieutenant

Post#35 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:19 am

Thanks to everyone I have played with and against, It has been great escape! Also, thanks to the devs for making such a challenging and interesting game.

Bb81

Post#36 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:53 am

I am legit angry this was my only mobile game and I've invested alot of time into it as well as a few bucks here an there.
I've never posted here before but I have stopped by from time to time to educate myself.
I'm not sure if I even want to play anymore, what's the point?!

Anywho may the force be with you.

Fuck COVID-19

rebs for life,
Bb-8

thestoats
Cadet Trooper

Post#37 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:29 am

Alright everybody, due to the closure of the game, I thought I’d make an account for the forums, just to post in the place that I’ve spent so much time in. I loved all the discussions and speculations on what would come next, I’ve loved people talking about what strategies worked and what haven’t, it was even interesting for me to see the dismay and anger from all of you when a new update rolled around (they were more often bad rather than good). One last question for you DeathStriker, are you the only mod on this forum, because I never see anyone else? It’s bittersweet to see the game close, as I’m glad what feels like a chore to log on is finally over, but I’m sad to find that a game I’ve had so much fun in is going away. I just hope I can get that one last frag to unlock the stolen TX-130. :lol:

DeathStriker

Post#38 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:01 am

thestoats wrote: One last question for you DeathStriker, are you the only mod on this forum, because I never see anyone else?

thestoats - Yes, I am the only Moderator.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

LosVega
Admiral

Post#39 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:25 am

It seems extremely far fetch but i would love to hear from the original game developers Dan Story, Chris or Hi-tech even. Damn I'm going to miss this game
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#40 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:18 am

I'd have to say, I'll miss the game. Ive been expecting this for some time, but I don't like the way ZYNGA pulled the plug, especially now, during this Coronavirus outbreak. What I can do is this: I'm selling my ZNGA stock and will never play any game developed by this company. It took them weeks to inform us and write down a simple note to players. Not cool at all!

Return to “General Discussions”