FINAL SALUTES - I Want To Say Goodbye To Everyone

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rebelscummer
Major General

Re: FINAL SALUTES - I Want To Say Goodbye To Everyone

Post#21 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:29 am

DeathStriker wrote:With the Official Star Wars Commander Closure Announcement effective June 12, 2020 there will be Players leaving at a time of their choosing.

:arrow: I will be here until the end, Moderating this Forum, but am starting this Topic for others to use to post their farewell notices.

I want to thank everyone in advance for the opportunity to be a part of the SWC Community and for allowing me to do my part to make it better.

Post any comments below...

Thanks for your time and effort DS, you've been doing a great job for years. Good luck to you!

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#22 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:47 am

Goodbye everyone.
Lone_Rebellion

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#23 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:11 pm

I sarted playing on windows December 2014, lost my first base then started again in feb 2015, soon joined
Windows Number 1 squad Darkphase, which then became Dark Mafia. I left after about 1 year and started my own squad IMPERIALS with a former squadmate Tydirium or "TYD" as we called him, probably the best attacker i ever saw in this game. We had to grind for months but eventually got a good squad together and made the top 20.

Windows was very hard work with lots of problems and cnfo hell on earth but still good fun. It was more for very hard core players on windows IMO, i remember having to grind for hours and hours just to get 6m alloy for a lvl10 turret upgrade, if you got 150k alloy in 1 hit we thought that was good loot. Part of it was a good thing as it kept us playing all night and chatting to squadmates drinking telling jokes etc so was fun. Espescially when we used to do the HD loop on windows, it was unlimited then not like now when you can only get 12 per hr, we were doing 24ph all night sometimes, we broke our HQs with like 500 gold crates stashed lol. maxed out in no time. Cheating? well kind of, but mostly cheating the devs so fuck em.

Then the big Windows crash out, so we moved to Android and found it much easier to get loot but still quite a grind.
Our name was now Darkside most of IMPERIALS came over.

Anyway we started a new squad in January Fuzzyslippers but looks like its all over now. Oh well i met a hell of a lot of great players, squadmates, buddies IMPS and REBS had some great battles with some great players on windows and here, Big shout out to Karnage, NSWREBS, (gummybears) llREBELSll, KNIGHTS TEMPLAR, ITALIANI, and many more great Reb squads without who this game wouldve been worse off. Thanks to all you great players out there you know who you are, it was fun 3 staring you lol.

For me the game really ended and went shit when prestige came out, with very easy loot like 3million in 1 hit when 150k was most we could get at one time. It made the game boring no defenses, nobody attacking real bases, and way too easy to get loot for upgrades left us with not much to do, so destroyed the whole concept of the game IMO.

Good luck to you all and maybe we meet in another game sometime, i know our squad will be looking for something else to play so we will see.

Anyway fuck Disney they were fucking useless at sorting out glitches and bugs in the game and Fuck Zynga for doing absolutely nothing to improve things.

I achieved everything i wanted in this game, maxed out bases Number 1 squads my own squad in top 20, Maxed out medals on mutiple bases, and finally about to max out presige in 10 weeks, game shuts in 12 weeks so just made it.
Thanks for the memories all

5 years wow.
it was mostly good fun.

Chaos999 over and out.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

HunterDS
Cadet Trooper

Post#24 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:18 pm

What a shame!

In my most active times been with DarkBrigade - later DarkPath then slowed down, took a break and applied to many other squads but finally found my home in DARKSIDEs ashes: FuzzySlippers.

I love that game - I respect my mates and all the other imp. Fucking hate rebs chicks which constantly return.

Why should that little fun end?

Pretty sure it’s about the money - well I paid a lot for u fucking devs. I hope this could be a free open game with no license... but common we talk about rights and disney.

Well chaos - I’ll stay with u hoping for a good end (imp way).

Play hard and suppress rebs!

For Vader!

RoguePossum
Commodore

Well Dang it all...

Post#25 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:42 pm

Well Dang it all...

Sorry guys I haven't been on in a while. I just got the info on the end is near for Star Wars Commander. Well I hate it but looks like we have no choice. Best wishes to all and especially DeathStriker for being an excellent moderator. Thanks to all the ones I have destroyed and thanks to all that have destroyed me. It was FUN! I will Salute you all with a toast of Bourbon tonight.

CHEERS TO ALL AND BEST WISHES!

RP
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Moved / Merged Topic Post With Another Topic

Slayme
Commander

Post#26 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:50 pm

I want to say thank you, DeathStriker, for being such a dedicated moderator. I think you have been the tip of the spear for all those who have been keeping us informed, keeping spirits up and ultimately keeping the game alive.

Thanks to all players regardless of your faction. You've been great allies and tough opponents.

I've been playing since SWC dropped on android and I'll keep on playing until the lights are switched off.

Gunnar
Captain

Post#27 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:18 pm

Please let’s do this on our final day

Gunnar
Captain

Post#28 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:20 pm

A lot of our squad have had problems - drink , stress etc and it’s bad for us all .

DarthTrumpf
Commander

Post#29 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:33 pm

I've been playing since the beginning, and want to thank DS and others for the hard work keeping us all connected here and in the game. I'll play till the bitter end. Spend those sample units everyone, and enjoy!
My favorite character from the original movies is Johhar Kessen!

Indo
Officer

Post#30 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:33 pm

To Windows players one and all 'It was the best of times, it was the worst of times' !
Holocron-Horror on Windows (HH-Resurrection on android) signing out !

Clash of Clans coming soon, drop in and stay a while building from new, everyone welcome !! ( HH-Resurrection ) ;) !

Return to “General Discussions”