FINAL SALUTES - I Want To Say Goodbye To Everyone

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

FINAL SALUTES - I Want To Say Goodbye To Everyone

Post#1 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:05 am

With the Official Star Wars Commander Closure Announcement effective June 12, 2020 there will be Players leaving at a time of their choosing.

:arrow: I will be here until the end, Moderating this Forum, but am starting this Topic for others to use to post their farewell notices.

I want to thank everyone in advance for the opportunity to be a part of the SWC Community and for allowing me to do my part to make it better.

Post any comments below...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Codybob
Squadron Leader

Re: FINAL SALUTES - I Want To Say Goodbye To Everyone

Post#2 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:18 am

Loved this game and loved this forum. Cant wait to be standing beside you at the end.

DarthChoder
Captain

Post#3 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:19 am

I won’t be leaving until the end as I still have a squad to command and we still have Rebs to destroy.... hopefully.
But I would like to thank you DS and wish u all the best in your future endeavours.
What a legend you are. ;)
Player: Darth Choder
Squad: SithLegion
Young but active squad - looking to grow.
Join us....and feel the power of the dark side.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:37 am

I was already getting ready to leave the game as soon as I finished my Prestige upgrades. I still have 47 days of upgrades for Imperial and 42 days for Rebel, and both are maxed out for Bronzium Crates units.

Both are no longer playing wars due to mismatches. Both no longer play conflicts or Events due to high thresholds and abusive EPs and missions. For these bases, the game is long over. I had already dropped my baby bases in limbo, nor will I return them to activity. Just delete.

It was a pleasure to play this game since 2014, except for Windows that was a hell, but I had a lot of fun after came to iOS/Android. Great players, great squads, great rivals. And mainly great friendships in both factions.

Instead of playing - no more mobile games for me, I promise - I will look for something better to occupy myself in my retirement. Maybe I'll write again on my Star Wars and Movies blogs. Anyone can find my content by typing "marciokenobi" in the Google search engine.

I thank DeathStriker for being the best Forum Moderator, Spock and his fellows in GSOW, the Data Miners, and everyone who has invested time, money, energy and effort to make this game great.

Good luck to all and success in your next journeys, whether virtual or real!

And my big FUCK YOU to everyone at Disney and Zynga for ruining Star Wars and one of the greastest games of all time.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:51 am

Let’s all make the most out of the last 3 months of this game.
There will be changes in the game along the way to enhance our time left.
As always when we learn of them, or conflicts and events, the info will be shared here.
Congrats to all those that have made it this far. It’s been a fun ride but it’s not quite over yet.
Let’s make the next 1/4 of a year more fun than ever!

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Over 2,000 no outpost replays being shared! The largest collection of commander replays out there. Soon to become a museum of our game.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Nobody667123
Cadet Trooper

Post#6 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:53 am

It’s been a long and sometimes strange road in this game. I am going to be on until the end, but it is with a heavy heart I continue playing.

All the frustration and the problems also gave us the fun and exciting times. This has been a fun game and a great community, and one I will miss.

Just remember the good times and hope for the future.

Good luck and May the Force be with you!

:|

srfeudal
Storm Trooper

Post#7 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:55 am

Farewell... this was one of the best game communities i've ever been :( :( :( i didnt make any posts but i was here everyday, reading your advices, thoughts, etc. I learned a lot. thanks, everyone, and a special thanks to my humble newbie squad BR-Alagoas. It was short but amazing.

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:56 am

Shout out and thanks to death striker for all his hard work on these forums.
You have helped so many players over the years.
Kudos and respect for a job well done here.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Over 2,000 no outpost replays being shared! The largest collection of commander replays out there. Soon to become a museum of our game.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Lordhelmchen
Squadron Leader

Post#9 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:59 am

Really sad about the announcement that SWC will be shut down, was playing 1 and a half year now and it was great fun, made friends and fight in war’s together. Damn i was close to reach lvl 10:) I will stay until the end and hope they will bring out SWC2 or something else like this Game.
Lord Helmchen, Member of EmpireTK421

Harshit
Admiral

Post#10 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:09 am

Proud to stand besides Deathstriker, Spock who kept the game entertaining for me. I am really in tears right now and unable to hold them back.

Also to all other forum members, and my loving squadmates, Thank you for everything for these loving memories.

You all will always have a place in my heart forever!! :)
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

Return to “General Discussions”