IT IS OFFICIAL - STAR WARS COMMANDER IS CLOSING

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TNT
Admiral

Re: IT IS OFFICIAL - STAR WARS COMMANDER IS CLOSING

Post#81 » Fri May 15, 2020 12:41 am

DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: Star War Commander Closing In 31 Days (or Less)

Time Left Before End Of Star Wars Commander

31 Days and Counting...

:?: Will YOU be there at the end?

:geek: See Countdown Timer
 here.

I will be there. I'm running this ship into the ground baby!
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri May 15, 2020 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#82 » Sat May 16, 2020 5:23 pm

DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: Star War Commander Closing In 31 Days (or Less)

31 Days and Counting...

here.

I'll be there. Meanwhile, I'm still destroying imperial bases as fast as I can.
Here is my final YT channel episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf1nZuFSvbE&t=7s

Stop by to say goodbye, I'll keep it forever. Don't hesitate to say few words to Zynga ;)

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#83 » Mon May 18, 2020 2:10 am

I think I'll be there at the end.
Still warring occasionally, it is a form of perverse fun to watch streams of ITTs and MTTs roll about any base.
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

DeathStriker

Post#84 » Fri May 29, 2020 1:27 pm

NOTICE: Star War Commander Closing In 14 Days - 2 Weeks - or Less

14 Days and Counting...

here.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

DrPain
Commodore

Post#85 » Sun May 31, 2020 3:17 pm

Hey, just wanted to thank everyone for a great time playing this game. I remember that I had no clue that this game was pvp for a couple of months. Farmed everything I needed for upgrades and occasionally someone would come and give my base a few whacks. Then I joined the first featured squad that I could find and that died around Xmas time of the first year.

I was conflicted about leaving, but finally started looking for a new squad on Playdom. I was fortunate enough that I managed to convince Laser King that I was worth giving a shot and I joined Kenobi-Prep. Together LK, Sin Bag, Nathan, Kendrick, and Sith or sthat showed me the ropes and I got to learning. I also started looking around and understanding concepts about base design from Tricky Dick and others. That helped me to learn enough to get promoted to Kenobi-Academy.

As time went on I became leader of the alliance. I learned a great deal about how to lead and manage a team from all my squadmates. I made a bunch of mistakes that hopefully has made me a better leader in my current game. I want to thank all my great squadmates through the years (I hope that I don’t forget too many): Tab, dmk, Jr, Crankyface, Master Stoke, JGray, bis rosan, Tesla, rah, AJ, Rocklo. I wish that I had more time where I could do a few final wars before the game ends for good. I always enjoyed playing with everyone and it made my job that much easier.

Lastly, and I’m violating a secret pact now, I want to express how much fun it was to be in a small Line chat that included many of the top rebel defensive commanders. I learned so much and had such a great time with my great friends Furball, Nuk’em Now, Jace, Decepticon, Dak, Romeo 1, Easy Company, KeithBillnobi, pareyjr, Pops, Dark Rebel, Honest, Goldie, and Solio. We were really a tight knit group and it was a great back channel to solve any number of issues. We had fun coming up with ideas for both attacking and defense. When I stepped away from the game, this was definitely the Line chat that I missed the most.

Well, I guess that’s my story in SWC. Thanks.

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#86 » Sun May 31, 2020 4:57 pm

DrPain wrote:Hey, just wanted to thank everyone for a great time playing this game. I remember that I had no clue that this game was pvp for a couple of months. Farmed everything I needed for upgrades and occasionally someone would come and give my base a few whacks. Then I joined the first featured squad that I could find and that died around Xmas time of the first year.

I was conflicted about leaving, but finally started looking for a new squad on Playdom. I was fortunate enough that I managed to convince Laser King that I was worth giving a shot and I joined Kenobi-Prep. Together LK, Sin Bag, Nathan, Kendrick, and Sith or sthat showed me the ropes and I got to learning. I also started looking around and understanding concepts about base design from Tricky Dick and others. That helped me to learn enough to get promoted to Kenobi-Academy.

As time went on I became leader of the alliance. I learned a great deal about how to lead and manage a team from all my squadmates. I made a bunch of mistakes that hopefully has made me a better leader in my current game. I want to thank all my great squadmates through the years (I hope that I don’t forget too many): Tab, dmk, Jr, Crankyface, Master Stoke, JGray, bis rosan, Tesla, rah, AJ, Rocklo. I wish that I had more time where I could do a few final wars before the game ends for good. I always enjoyed playing with everyone and it made my job that much easier.

Lastly, and I’m violating a secret pact now, I want to express how much fun it was to be in a small Line chat that included many of the top rebel defensive commanders. I learned so much and had such a great time with my great friends Furball, Nuk’em Now, Jace, Decepticon, Dak, Romeo 1, Easy Company, KeithBillnobi, pareyjr, Pops, Dark Rebel, Honest, Goldie, and Solio. We were really a tight knit group and it was a great back channel to solve any number of issues. We had fun coming up with ideas for both attacking and defense. When I stepped away from the game, this was definitely the Line chat that I missed the most.

Well, I guess that’s my story in SWC. Thanks.

Great post from a true vet and some awesome name dropping. Some true legends of the game mentioned there.

Nicely done Dr pain. Thanks for sharing that bit of history. Was a good read :)

Cheers!

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Over 2,000 no outpost replays being shared! The largest collection of commander replays out there. Soon to become a museum of our game.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

DeathStriker

Post#87 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:25 am

NOTICE: Star War Commander Closing In 7 Days - 1 Week - or Less

FINAL 7 DAYS AND COUNTING... :cry:

⚔️ Wars Left Before End Of Star Wars Commander - 2 to 3 :cry:

here.

barnabilopez
Commander

Post#88 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:22 am

One day and counting...

DeathStriker

Post#89 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:08 am

LAST OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Final In-Game Commander News - 06-11-2020
(Click here to view LARGER image)

joeYT

Post#90 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:16 am

As a commander thats played this game for 5+ years, its sad seeing this game go to waste. I'm going to says good bye to SW Commander at the last second, and I have to give a shoutout to all of the commanders, both rebel and imperial for supporting this game. RIP SW Commander. Its been a good time playing with you guys. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Return to “General Discussions”