Why Did My Account Get Banned?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
BobaHunter2020

Why Did My Account Get Banned?

Post#1 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:21 pm

I am a prestige level player. I have been playing since the game first came out. The last two Squad Wars, I had my account suspended right after the war ended. I have no idea why this is happening. I contacted Zynga the first time and the re-instated my account, but gave a super vague explanation as to why my account was banned. I am at a loss here. Does anyone have some insight into why this is happening to me?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title - Capitalized

DeathStriker

Re: why did my account get banned?

Post#2 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:27 pm

BobaHunter2020 wrote:I am a prestige level player. I have been playing since the game first came out. The last two Squad Wars, I had my account suspended right after the war ended. I have no idea why this is happening. I contacted Zynga the first time and the re-instated my account, but gave a super vague explanation as to why my account was banned. I am at a loss here. Does anyone have some insight into why this is happening to me?

BobaHunter2020 - As this is a Fan Forum and not officially connected with Zynga there is no one here that can answer your question.

The only possible reasons I can think of is that your account is being reported as using a "cheat" or "hack" by someone, but I would think it would take more than one person reporting you to possibly cause Zynga to ban account. Another explanation is your Player ID looks similar to someone whom IS using a "cheat" or "hack" and someone at Zynga is mis-typing Player ID into their system.

I would re-contact Zynga and look at trying to get Account back up and running.

Sorry I could not be of more help...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Return to “General Discussions”